High Sec needs serious income buffs and mechanic changes

Nailed it, Lulu!

2 Likes

What games have you worked on that are still memorable and thriving after 16 years? I am genuinely curious.

1 Like

A few Actually (ones with more population then eve to). But this is not the topic of this thread. Stay on it or ill flag.

So none then, got ya.

4 Likes

So why do you bring that topic Mr. “professional in the industry but I can’t give more precision you have to trust my word and believe all I say” ?
I mean, I call BS here.

3 Likes

If you want to talk about my personal experience (ie asking for job history) eve forums are not the place for it. Many developers are here, on these forums (hell i have a few in my corp). Ironically we all agree, ccp needs to take more aggressive action on fixing the game.

For a player to come to my thread and troll because they “demand to know everything about my personal life” seems nonsensical. Its the internet, and its full of creepo’s like you on it.

You have two options. Believe me or don’t but i am in no way bound to “prove” anything to you, or anyone else in a public (or private place) like eve’s forums. Continuing this topic on the forums does nothing to help eve.

I think you are either threatened by my experience and knowledge, or you do not want it to effect eve (so you can some how obtain or keep power you have). If it is the fore, it is understandable and its something you should deal with personally, as the world is full of people that are smart and stupid (like in this situation, and thats part of life and you really have no room to complain about that or demand ultimatums from people), it is the latter i would encourage to ccp to remove you, and anyone like you are you have no true intention of making this game better.

You are the one who first brought your personal life into the forums, you have made claims through several different threads and every time you are called into question you ignore it or as in this situation claim off topic.

3 Likes

I think that you give yourself too much importance. An importance that we don’t give to you, so you try to justify such an importance with things that actually give you less importance.

That’s still what you are trying to do by bringing in your personal life, which nobody cares about and actually makes you look like a kid inventing himself an imaginary life.

I agree. Highsec should be “relatively safe”. Profit should be based on risk. Therefore Highsec should provide the least profit. This would give incentive for people to progress beyond High security space.

1 Like

Highsec however is not the safest space for certain types of activities due to mechanical limitations. Therefore it should actually provide better profit for that sort of activity.
You have to take the metagame into account when discussing risk.

Since this isn’t really going anywhere, I’m going to close it now. Thanks all.

2 Likes