High Sec needs serious income buffs and mechanic changes

■■■■■■■■. High sec income is already ■■■■. And the reason it’s ■■■■ is because the market is so overinflated you can hardly buy anything by grinding the crap out of missions. The abyssal/anomaly stuff can pay out, but that stuff should not be the focus for high sec people. I’m tired of the argument that nullsec players need to earn 100x the income that high sec players should earn … for “balance”. ■■■■ off with that already.

No. That’s because you are bad.

1 Like

Watch your language before I introduce your rude-ass to tweetfleet lol

3 Likes

Anderson your “I ran scarlet 3x and zazz 3x and earned 3 trillion isk an hour” is old. It’s tired. And it’s been debunked about 5 times already.

and do what. Wardec me? Ok.

1 Like

if you debunk something I did not say sure…

Those are just examples that the mission reward is much more than what you claim.
I do over 300M/h worth in HS per toon, and can run several toons at the same time.
I even gave you the quotes from my wallet difference over an hour of farming that says over 80M/h, without taking into account the drops which make it much more.
Just because you close your eyes does not mean people can’t do better than you. You . Only. Suck. You keep complaining because you’re a wanabe spoonfed lazy who can’t accept to work is ass off to make same level of income as other people.

Let me debunk your argument once again.

If you are multiboxing several plexed accounts, then yes, you MIGHT be able to turn down mission after mission, till your multibox player fleet is left with just lucrative missions. And this is something that someone who has been playing EVE for several years might be able to do.

But for a newbro to come into the game and do the same thing??? yeah good luck. It can’t possibly happen. So as a newbro or a semi-seasoned player who only has or can only afford the one plexed/omega account, you do NOT have the luxury of turning down the junk missions till you get to the lucrative ones. You just can’t.

Asking to organise the missioning system so that you can CHOOSE to pull from the good missions is not too much to ask. Just look at rorqual mining that farms in 500 mil an hour. You see? MIssioning will never be that good. I’m also asking for nerfs to the LP system and instead reward more in raw ISK. So maintaining a balance still, while paying out more in raw ISK. The "more in raw ISK’ thing is only as much as the AVERAGE single box player can make in an hour, which is about 60 mil an hour in RAW ISK.

My main argument the whole time on that thread was newbro retention. Not catering to the hardcore multibox vets to the game.

Yes you can as a newbro. However as a newbro you won’t make the amount of money I make, be it in null or high sec.

lol. How many accounts must a rorqual have ?

nope. If the average single box player can make much more, that means I can make even more and then there will be no reason to go play in null sec. I tried null sec, and I make MORE money, with MORE safety in HS, per account. I even considered extracting the cap and fighter skills.

Said newbro still has plenty of other options without resorting to multiboxing. They can do exploration in null/low, do abyss from highsec (which btw is way more fun than missions anyways), they can daytrip into WHs, they can join other players and do something together (like incursions).

The game needs less ISK faucets. Not more.

1 Like

You are wrong. Newbros can’t run abyss. Wherever did you get that crap from? LOL. Yeah I don’t think so.

Alphas can do Abyss in t1 cruisers (tier 3 should be possible with Gila as well). There are plenty of guides on youtube if you bother to spend the time to research. There is a reason why there are 5 different tiers.

1 Like

At the end of the day High sec needs some creativity injected to it. There’s lots of content there for people to choose from but it’s scattered and convoluted as to what you can and can’t do. People say “well newbros “CAN” do this and that”. But really with a T1 frig and meta equipment, do you really expect them to jump into an abyss? Do you really think they will be effective in PVP with 250 mil SP pilots running around? The answer is no.

Newbro’s get annihilated by everyone and everything for the first few months of their life, till they can then fly T2 cruisers with T2 modules. That’s what a newbro needs to do to “make money running abys”. In the meanwhile the newbro is getting his ass kicked by everything and is made to not want to play EVE. The first thing a newbro is pointed to, even by the game system itself, is to find an agent and start running missions. MY GAWD people why is this concept so hard to fathom.

EVE is different than it was in 2003. For a newbie to jump in the game and start doing anything at all they are up against extreme odds, shitty income, and a brutally over in flated market system. It’s a loose-loose. Yeah go ahead and keep catering to nullsec. You nullsec guys that are complaining about high sec newbies are IDIOTS.

At the end of the day you need to realize you suck and want the game to be easier for you.

2 Likes

At the end of the day you realise most players who are new to EVE don’t want to have anything to do with the game once they realise the massive uphill battle they are about to spend years fighting … fighting against pilots with 250 mil SP and having no hope in hell of ever being able to make enough money to buy anything from the market in high sec. And yoru big solution is “go to null land and be PVP cannon fodder”. Yeah that’s not a solution. That’s a joke. You are a joke.

going to null is a troll solution. The game is designed to make you need more skills to be efficient. going null won’t compensate for the low amount of SP you have .

BTW I thought I had talked to you about my friends who made ± 1B/h in HS ? They also had accounts in null but were making more money in HS that in null.

When it comes to the discussion of high sec, anyone that is thinking about the system, should be approached in the way that high sec is less pvp intensive then null.

Yes, null should make more isk then high sec, but it should not be much. I do not agree with nerfing null to high sec rates, because highsec feels bad, just like low sec has no real attraction to players.

The hourly rate between the three (including wh equal to null) should be around 90-100 million an hour. Nulls income rates are not bad until you approach it with specific types of strategies and ships. This is why i advocate that capitals are no longer able to attack subcapitals, and gain their own capital to capital pve encounters, so the rate of killing can be controlled better, and that rate limited to a max cap of 120-130m an hour (not 600)

Null is out of control yes, but just as broken as high sec, the only major difference is that high sec is the first-experienced people have have eve, and the reason why its retention rates are so low is because the game feels bad at the start. Its overly complex, overly grindy, etc.

Ofc, the newbie designers at blizzard will say “our metric data shows its the best!”, and as a professional in the industry im saying “bs”

And Worms are a great frigate pick for alpha abyssal fleet comps.

Posterity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Man theres a great history of really dumb idea threads on the EVE O forums.

This one should win an award.

Also I’m currently super glad the developers dont take more stupid ideas from players, you know, like this guys stupid ideas.

3 Likes

shhhhhh don’t ruin his narrative.

3 Likes