High Sec Occator Fit

no, we were discussing about cloak, and I was saying that using MWD+cloak is not as secure as people think, and using an AB+tank is safer than using MWD+cloak

Let’s ask a ganker shall we?
@Australian_Excellence

I can guarantee you mwd+cloak dsts have a higher survival than scannable slow-boating ab dsts

3 Likes

This is enough to affirm you understand nothing to the topic.

Hmm, the ship that is untargetable unless you fly a frigate at it and manage to point it before it warps or a ship that sits there waiting to die

cloak wmd is cancer, anyone not using it is a complete retard

the only people who actually kill them in highsec at all is prolly me n globby and we both dont like doing it cos killing dsts sucks ass

6 Likes

Can confirm that mwd+cloak trick IS cancer. Difficult to get caught unless you end up VERY unlucky.

1 Like

OR something prevents them from cloaking.

anyone affirming that DST are slow boating is a complete retard.

I never use mwd cloak on my DST because it removes too much tank.

I looked a bit on zkill and all the DST killed in HS and not at war are either MWD cloak or untanked. BTW some at war are also cloaky, which means their cloak has a defect.
this one is untanked
mwd cloak, mwd cloak, mwd cloak, mwd … no cloak I’m poor, mwd cloak, MWD…WTF AB? cloak, mwd cloak, mwd cloak, mwd cloak, mwd cloak, and so on …

Please keep calling people who know more about the subject retards

It’s fun to flag such hate-filled posts

Happens not even 1% of the time

I’ve killed hundreds of dsts, have you? I actually know what I’m talking about, you on the other hand have no idea. Flying around in a ‘tanked’ dst without mwd cloak with under 1 bil inside ofc you aren’t going to get ganked.

Impel | Drun | Killmail | zKillboard tank helped there

Occator | Julie Bowen | Killmail | zKillboard and here

Just because some people are retarded and dont use it properly doesn’t mean the other 1000 pilots with a slightly larger size brain don’t get through completely safe everywhere

Feel free to keep flying around like an idiot without mwdcloak tho lol

4 Likes

It means that mwd cloak is not a safe move.
It happens that you can’t cloak and people who affirm otherwise are liars. “1%” or whatever, when it happens on a bad gate you are screwed - or when people decloak you.

It’s funny that people say “I gank them with mwd cloak so mwd cloak you should use”.

no it did not. The amount of ehp you can remove is way below the amount of ehp he has.
if he had put a thukker medium cap battery he would have survived.
of course, this means he can’t use a MWD, but a OL 10mn do as well thanks to the trait.

it means it’s not perfect, but this is eve and nothing is perfect. MWD+cloak is the safest way to go overall though. Most gates you are exposed for 1 tick, that’s effectively immunity. Literally worst case you can’t cloak and are exposed for ~3 ticks longer than an AB fit. And that’s something that happens rarely, and if you were using insta undock bms, and using mwd+cloaking correctly you haven’t been cargo scanned at this point. You pretty much never see gankers ready to go for a DST gank sitting on a gate with that much gate trash anyways.

with an AB you are sitting there exposed for 8-9 ticks every gate, to call that safer is pure insanity.

1 Like

The thing that you forget is that using a mwd+cloak makes your tank weaker.
And once you’re scanned on a busy gate, people can decloak you on next gate - so your cloak becomes useless and your tank becomes important.

IT’s not a question of “rare” or not. It’s a question of what CAN happened, and being decloaked on busy gate CAN happen. which then invalidates completely your strategy.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.