High Sec Orca AFK problem solved?

So you think that AFK miner would rather just sit there 100km outside of the belt not mining anything at all, rather than warp out or speak up? You think they would waste their entire gameplay day just sitting there to somehow spite the bumper?

5 Likes

Unrelated.
Whatever you do, unless you are physically present in their room to confirm they are AFK, it’s just BS.

They are AFK. I know, you know it, we all know it…

5 Likes

No you don’t.

You just keep claiming BS. because you can’t stand not being insulted in local.

When you claim otherwise, you are a liar.
You want them to be AFK, but you don’t know whether or not they are.

Personally, I love looking at Zkill and seeing Orcas popped by the random Trig belt patrols. Who just sits there and lets their Orca be destroyed while mining? AFK’ers do…

3 Likes

And nobody gives a ■■■■.
It still does not prove that they are AFK.
I already told you.

You insist on being able to prove something, but you are not. You’re just an arrogant kid who can’t accept to be shown his own stupidity.

1 Like

Basically you don’t know. So your claim is complete BS.

All it takes is one look at Zkill. Orcas get popped by Trig patrols all the time…

Still does not prove anything.
Just because they are killed in an orca, does not mean they were AFK.

There are only two possibilities. Either they were AFK, or stupid enough to just sit there and let the Trigs pop their Orca without warping out to save it…

1 Like

No there is not.

Oh, by all means, please enlighten us. What other possibilities could there be for that scenario?

2 Likes

Unrelated.

You’ve not proven that there can only be two possibilities. So there can be more.

All it shows, is that you want there to be only two possibilities.

1 Like

And with that statement, you’ve lost the debate. Maybe someone of worth will add to this discussion, because it sure as hell isn’t you…

4 Likes

There is no debate, you just claim BS.

Your whole point is “people die in an orca so they were AFK since they can’t be stupid and there is only those two possibilities”.
Not only is that stupid(you’ve not proven that there are only those two possibilities), but what’s more you’re not realizing that if people wanted to remain AFK they’d go in anoms where there is no trigs. Therefore, if they are killed AFK by trigs, they are stupid, which invalidates your first hypothesis and shows that your point is not only stupid but also absurd.

1 Like

Yes, I already said that…

1 Like

So you contradict yourself.

1 Like

There is no point in continuing the discussion with you. You are being argumentative just for the sake of being argumentative. So, like I said, does anyone else have anything useful to add?

5 Likes

There was no discussion to start with.

You just are here to claim BS, without any valid argument. Those you propose are self contradictory, and only reek of propaganda and stupidity.

You keep repeating the same stupid ■■■■ again and again as if repeating the same lie 100 times would make it become true.

1 Like

My personal favorite was sitting there watching an Orca mine with it’s drones while using boosts with no one else in the belt. Upon speaking with him, this particular pilot actually thought the boosts applied to his mining drones…

1 Like