High sec should be.. more safe

I do everything I can to pad my killboard. Tomorrow, I’m going go gank a day-old player, just for you.

3 Likes

They care enough to only want zero risk.

If theres any risk at all its too much.

We are still talking about the people that read the forums but never speak, right?

Edit: Hang on, if you are here to warn people of the dangers going hub to hub, then are those dangers not apparent? And would you not be advised suggesting to them ways to avoid the risk if you think its too much?

1 Like

I scoff in your general direction.

4 Likes

I think you need to read the my first post in this exchange again, it is rather obvious, perhaps you need more coffee.

This is the best analogy I’ve heard yet.

Very inspiring, to say the least.

I’m a bison hunter. A true American. I just think of those old photos of towering piles of bison skulls and tell myself, Korgoth, someday that will be your killboard…

3 Likes

Didn’t you just declare in C&P that you are leaving the game?

After the pile of bison skulls obviously.

2 Likes

Yes, I am on my way out, but man, that analogy got me pumped up.

Who wouldn’t want to shoot bison all day?

1 Like

I rather like Mozzarella made out of bison milk.

1 Like

Maybe get a bison skin for your favorite gank ship? While you’re at the E Store anyways?

2 Likes

It doesnt explain why you dont mention theres more than one way to get from A to B.

If you want to denigrate people who do pvp and pve or help people that only want to do pve, then sharing some of that experience would be more practical.

But then, in my experience, making people pay attention to health and safety is hard.

I just want to understand what your goal is.

1 Like

Haha, do you have any idea how much stuff I’ve acquired, that I now need to move and consolidate? Over half a decade of trading…it’s staggering.

James 315 is a highly respected player and I am not about to send him a ton of random contracts spread all over New Eden. I have another week or so left on my subscription, then it’s time for a long-term break.

If I’m wrong and Eve still exists after that, maybe I’ll be back. Who knows.

Edit: lol, marked as spam huh? This isn’t an advertisement, it’s a response to a question. Grow up.

That would be awesome.

CCP also needs to add giant foam cowboy hats. That will bring players back and save the game.

Is there?

I was merely pointing out that the coverage of Tornado gankers was such that they can hit a wide range of targets and it is rather difficult to avoid them, while some people were focussed on victim blaming which was incorrect.

Sometimes there is danger that you just cannot avoid.

Education.

A decade for me on this character…

Better find that cliff to drive the bison over quickly then.

Eve will still exist, there is too much doom and gloom around. Just as ganking will always be part of hisec. People vent and worry too much.

Fair.

I picked it up differently due to perceived tone.

But is there an upshot of this observation?

Not meaning to be a bother, but I just get very curious when I see a thread and I feel compelled to pull it.

I find it odd that people are just unable to see and praise the sheer efficiency of the gankers.

1 Like

Thats an interesting way of putting it. And one Im sure will surprise many regular readers of the forums.

If I had more coffee Id probably not sense a subtext my addled mind is presenting here. If it were, Im sure it would be a conversation for another thread :wink:

Oh he is probably just warming up to justify his next round of nerf requests

2 Likes

I’m with you on that. They understand game mechanics better than most and evidently make huge amounts of isk in the process. What they do, they do very well.

1 Like

Why, I have made it quite clear, numerous times in fact, that I respect the sheer organisational skill and knowledge of the game mechanics that gankers have

1 Like