High sec should be.. more safe

Unfortunately, like those cows chewing their cud you mentioned, they care more about their NetFix than the long term health of the game, which is probably why the game is circling the drain…

1 Like

Or you could fly around it.

Im still trying to work out what your goal is tbh

1 Like

Yeah, bad for the bisons. I don’t see the problem with the miners and haulers though

If you ask him he will just lie about it. He wants to remove ganking and every form of criminal activity because they offend his white knight feelings.

4 Likes

I know - because the CCP’s task is to balance the suicide associated with hisek - and the people around them are horses of the same kind with flaps on their eyes - but numbers not lie. How many new players play more then month?

1 Like

Thats why I didnt ask him.

I lost a ship there by not going around the other way.

DMC goes the other way all the time.

So what is the route to Amarr from Jita without Niarja in it. Though the majority of the Tornado’s were positioned either in the hub systems, which you cannot avoid, and one or two systems out from them, and of course in Niarja which is a system you have to go through.

Educating people about the scale of risk and about whether it is just dumb people getting blown up, the answer is that it is not just dumb people.

It is also possible to mess with these gankers, which some people have been doing.

If a player like myself with high SP and ability to fit and fly for this is a bit nervous you can bet the risk is rather real.

1 Like

Those bison should have bought grass mining permits.

5 Likes

Why?

They wont care.

1 Like

They care enough to make incorrect assumptions

I do everything I can to pad my killboard. Tomorrow, I’m going go gank a day-old player, just for you.

3 Likes

They care enough to only want zero risk.

If theres any risk at all its too much.

We are still talking about the people that read the forums but never speak, right?

Edit: Hang on, if you are here to warn people of the dangers going hub to hub, then are those dangers not apparent? And would you not be advised suggesting to them ways to avoid the risk if you think its too much?

1 Like

I scoff in your general direction.

4 Likes

I think you need to read the my first post in this exchange again, it is rather obvious, perhaps you need more coffee.

This is the best analogy I’ve heard yet.

Very inspiring, to say the least.

I’m a bison hunter. A true American. I just think of those old photos of towering piles of bison skulls and tell myself, Korgoth, someday that will be your killboard…

3 Likes

Didn’t you just declare in C&P that you are leaving the game?

After the pile of bison skulls obviously.

2 Likes

Yes, I am on my way out, but man, that analogy got me pumped up.

Who wouldn’t want to shoot bison all day?

1 Like

I rather like Mozzarella made out of bison milk.

1 Like

Maybe get a bison skin for your favorite gank ship? While you’re at the E Store anyways?

2 Likes

It doesnt explain why you dont mention theres more than one way to get from A to B.

If you want to denigrate people who do pvp and pve or help people that only want to do pve, then sharing some of that experience would be more practical.

But then, in my experience, making people pay attention to health and safety is hard.

I just want to understand what your goal is.

1 Like