High sec should be.. more safe

No, I said that it was untrue that no miners supported the CODE.

1 Like

No it doesnt. The words are perfectly cromulent.

2 Likes

Np. 5 characters minimum

Code are like bed bugs, annoying but mostly harmless. They are making more noise than having any significant impact on the game, as we talk about few lifeless basement dwellers, multi-boxing 20 accounts each… Hardly a game changer.

1 Like

Oh, of course. :smile_cat:

Edit: umm… what does cromulent mean?

Ok, well, I agree then. My apologies for that, and as for the wording, no big deal either. English isn’t the same everywhere you go.

1 Like

Not a game changer but they’re great on here. We wouldn’t have any Dryson posts without them. Lol.

How how else am I going to squeeze that extra 5 billion isk of cargo into my hauler? I need a full rack of cargo extenders.

It’s funny lol. They increase the cost of their loss and the likelihood in lockstep. Less valuable cargo, more tank, and they’ll get ganked less. More cargo, less tank, they’ll get ganked more.

Yet no matter how many times you explain it to them, their answer is “I don’t want to get shot, I want to haul”. Honestly they should just play single player Elite Dangerous. They can haul to their heart’s content there and no players will be inclined to shoot them for their stupidity.

4 Likes

What a goofus!!!

2 Likes

This is the same strategy cockroaches use when I eat a sandwich.

1 Like

And at least a few from BRAVE.

Both.

1 Like

Adequate or acceptable, it started as a Simpsons joke and bludgeoned its way into the dictionary.

4 Likes

Yea, code is favorite puppet for many… They pay, code dance.
:partying_face:

1 Like

Fancy having to explain that. Hardly embiggens what this game was founded on, no wonder its gone down hill.

1 Like

This would be more believable if you didn’t make it so obvious how offended you are that they exist.

I stand corrected lol.

2 Likes

You might enjoy reading this: MinerBumping.com: Why Do Miners Lie So Much?

1 Like

Yesterday the entire pipe from Jita to Amarr was covered by Tornado gankers, there was in one system eight of them ready to blap stuff. Most systems had one or two, but as far as I am concerned this is part of the game.

If we take a single Alpha player or even a single new Omega player, they are walking into that, can you really wait that out and do you spend all your time hauling small amounts? They might have limited time to play and if so this is a major issue for them, because having to run through that is rather daunting even for experienced players and we all know that having limited time to play in this game makes you very vulnerable, especially if your play time coincides with the time when the gankers are most active.

It is not just a case of dumb people hauling too much cargo in badly tanked ships due to time constraints, but also very competent and numerous gankers. So please try not to put forth so much contempt and at least acknowledge that this is not easy.

At this point a high SP player like myself with the knowledge and ability to fit a DST to counter this and with the ability to scout is saying, hmmmm, that risk is getting a tad high. Not that I am upset by that, but I can’t just blame it on the victims, though those who just add cargo expanders and fill it to the brim are incredibly unwise.

Do carry on…

4 Likes

but you kill the game - like Americans shooting bison from trains - and they kill all bison.
it’s just stupid.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, like those hunters you mentioned, they care more about their E-Bravado than the long term health of the game, which is probably why the game is circling the drain…

1 Like