High sec should be.. more safe

they already are

i’m not sure if you’re aware but a suspect or criminal timer makes you a free target in empire and being under -5.0 security status also makes you a free target

feel free to ask more about basic game mechanics

10 Likes

Yeah…I shoot at them all the time when they’re red/yellow just like I’m sure they’d gank me if I was hauling afk like an idiot. It’s part of the game.

…and neither me nor them cries about it and demands we change the entire game afterwards

3 Likes

Oh you think if they are unable to dock they would just sit around waiting for you to heroically kill them (whore on a Facpo killmail)? Is your thinking that one dimensional or are you just lying about your intent?

… the only difference would be that you will not be able to repeat the same offence 15 minutes later :rofl:

I’m sure you will not be able to even get close to that place afterwards for your remaining time in this life.

1 Like

I look for them and most of the time they are docked up or not logged in at all until they are about to gank.

I have seen a pile of them log in at the same time, undock and warp out and then kill someone a few jumps over without anyone able to shoot at them.

What do you mean you “look for them”? How is it possible for pilots with lower than -5 sec status in destroyers to travel several jumps “without anyone able to shoot at them”?

If you do really want to hunt them, you have to make the effort it takes to do so. You have to learn to figure who are their scouts, where they intend to hit, and how to get them at any of the places where it’s possible to do so, be it at the undock (when not from a citadel), at a gate, or at the destination. That is the game and the challenge that makes it actually fun.

4 Likes

What are you talking about?

Youre clearly replying to the wrong person

He probably read your post as meaning the opposite of what you were trying to say. Happened to me the first time I read it too…

Ah I see.

Well suffice to say Im a long time supporter of the service.

Always have been.

It’s rude and unreasonable to suggest people may have to make an effort in order to hunt down and shoot people in the face, CCP should hand the opportunity to them on a silver platter.

/s

In other news, not handing gankers ridiculously easy and profitable kills on a silver platter is also too much for some; apparently the concepts of self preservation and self responsibility are dead.

Be patient mate. And you don’t have to shoot them to ‘attack’ them.

Hang out in a system like uedama and wait for a freighter to be bumped. Get a hauler on grid and wait for the gankers to appear and attack the freighter. Warp in on the freighter wreck and start looting ganker wrecks.

Make a couple hundred mil in no time if they are using T2 weapons and mods.

1 Like

You said miners who support CODE are an untruth, I’m saying that’s not true.

They love CODE, I see it in their bio’s alongside their permits

Confirming.

CODE are like dangerous wildlife. To be admired from a distance.

1 Like

Untruth is an odd way to write it, if I misinterpreted what you said, my apologies.

1 Like

I think that’s just poor phrasing on Ramona’s part.

2 Likes

Happens a lot.

1 Like

Sit anywhere between Jita and Amarr in an insta-lock arty blaster and I bet you’ll pop a few of them. It’s not that difficult.

She’s probably been at the (CH₂OH)₂ again, Billy will be miffed.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s almost like:

If someone is careless, hangs around in space with too much loot in the belly and we kill them, then it is our fault because we take the easy kill.

If on the other hand we are careful and don’t hang around it is also our fault, because we don’t present others an easy kill.

Clearly CCP has to do something here.

4 Likes

Honest advertising.

Eve Online, where the feckless get their just deserts.

3 Likes