High-Sec WarDec Cost Increased

NO MORE ABSOLUTE FLAG IN HIGHSEC!

:prohibited:

Ban the New Hamlean Code

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyway: would you want more or less safety in hi-sec? :thinking:

:smirking_face: :popcorn: :ccpguard:

The alliance oh defiantly less.

What id like to see is a fairer approach to the war dec mechanics. Less of the 200 person corps being allowed to whale on a 10 person corps that fancied putting up a station as their club house etc , its just daft

Is there anything in the game that isn’t ‘griefing’ to you ? EVE is a game where anyone can attack anyone for any reason…or for no reason at all. It is designed that way. If you can’t cope with that, then its people like you the game needs less of…not ‘griefing’.

2 Likes

Highsec is ridiculously safe. I fly around it with impunity. Where is all the danger ? I’ve flown expensive stuff through Uedama right under the nose of gankers. I’ve mined in systems that see a ganker once in a blue moon. As long as people have their wits about them…the danger level in highsec is not far short of zero.

3 Likes

You have to have Advanced Level V of ’ I’ve never actually done the thing I’m ranting about’ in order to really be a forum psychopath.

3 Likes