Highsec Ganking Dead - Are you happy now?

Im sure you will… until then i feel bad for you.

1 Like

I think your command of the English language leaves a lot to be desired sir… or you have been reading someone elses post…
I literally do not understand wtf you are talking about but i have this advice for you.

Insanity such as yours, is never endearing.

Good luck with your dumb trolling though, though the true irony is that you are clearly very upset about something probably because you are one of these aforementioned chumps.

1 Like

Oh. Mind dropping what qualifies you to diagnose this medically?

Are you at least gonna do BIMs or

Heh. The irony again.

But keep crying tho.

It is delicious :smiley:

1 Like

And now it’s idiot proof, everyone need customers i guess…

¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Sadly true

I didn’t say that if something is profitable it’s also engaging. Sorry for my english it’s not my first language.

Yes, I do get the sense that a majority of the players aren’t happy with what CCP has done in the last few years.

I had a feeling that’s the case but I didn’t want to be the one to make the statement, it wouldn’t have gone well seeing that I’m new and know nothing of what Im talking about.

T’is the season to be jolly, not so bitter.

I agree in the sense that it’s souless. Robotic is a good description.
I haven’t even finished the career agents yet. It’s boring! And I feel I’m not learning anything with the agents’ missions and I doubt I’ll finish them.

Who in their right mind would want to take PvP out of EVE?

With the way the PvE is, it would be soulcrushing but maybe you’re right, maybe people don’t got no soul :smiling_face:

Yes sir. I lack everything everywhere, thanks for stating the evident, Cap’n Obvious :smiley:

No se, senior. Solo soy una humilde campesina :smiley:

What about my rabbi, can he give me goals too? :smiley:

I have my goals for the game, not waiting after CCP to tell me what to do.

I’m not materialistic so I’m okay with that.

But I’m brand new to MMOs, as you said.

Goose is good meat. Never tasted gander.

This is the one:

No those are to cry out. Words crying and whining are used in these in every second post. And the every other post is an actual whining or crying. :smiley:

This is not such post, but EVE community is inherently hostile to just about anything. Even when someone comes up with a good idea, it is shat at immediately by trolls and bitter vets.

2 Likes

Ganking is in a sad place, a lot of small/bigger changes reduced its appeal it seems. I miss the time where I could undock in Perimeter babysitting my market orders while “harassing” gankers along the Urlen chain, and claim some nice secondary loot drops … and a lot of Russian slurs.

I don’t see much reason nowadays to be in highsec for PvP.

1 Like

I mean, as long as you don’t let him carve emet on your forehead :smiley:

That’s great, until CCP takes away your ability to accomplish those goals

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I did this too. Some loot drops were extremely nice!

Making sec status matter more didn’t remove any player-made goals.

1 Like

Then I’ll set other goals or get bored and play another game.
I would certainly not hang out in the forum of a game I no longer play so to spill frustration by being passive-aggressive. But that’s just me I guess.

2 Likes

More salt for Aiko’s statue.

The Whinebaby Gang.

Neither would I? Hence why I still play :smiley:

1 Like

I think the very fact that Eve has been Darwinian in nature is why some have not liked it. Never mind that Darwinian evolution is precisely what gave them the intelligence to decide what to like or not like.

Nerfs weren’t needed. Alpha ganking wasn’t a problem. AFAIK I was the only player who was able to utilize alphas efficiently - use them to “exploit” criminal timer or to cover dozen of areas where I was logging them on demand (which is also reason I didn’t want to pay them). Multiboxing alphas was surely possible - it still is, but I don’t believe it was a thing. And if it was, why couldn’t CCP just ban them like they ban botters? It is very easy to see that these clients are logging from same IP (I don’t believe that anyone was multiboxing alphas with also proxy for each client that is nonsense).

The end result is that lot of casual gankers are now gone. It seems to hit Safety. the most - they also had the most unique players in their alliance - but apparently most were alphas.

Griefing was not a thing either and CCP doesn’t even seems to understand what griefing is and isn’t. Nobody was ganking <30 days noobs in their rookie ships just for lulz. If anything then the noobs were prey of gankers when AFK mining in venture outside the rookie/career systems or when autopilotting with pod (which was usually result of not enough time to check the pod age or AGs’ interference).
(And even if it was a thing and there were players who were specifically targetting noobs and killing their clean pods and free rookie ships - that still isn’t griefing. It would be griefing when they would be killing them over and over and trying to prevent them to finish career missions - which is in nature impossible to do anyway due to the criminal timer.)

The nerfs were directly not impacting the gate/station Tornado gankers, neither positive status gankers. However since the prices of tags increased quite a lot, the end result was that some of these players got also annoyed and lowered down their activity or simply quit.

So yes, the impact on ganking is noticeable. Ganking is definitely down mainly due to the activity drop of the largest group Safety. They still gank, but they are now using tags and they pretty much abandoned their home system Uedama.

Of course, there are other factors why some gankers stopped playing or took a temporary break.

1. The botting cause with Ivicek and loot bots. It disgust many players.
  2. It is Christmas time.
  3. PLEX cost (which went down now to previous level but maybe nobody told them?)