Hog Hitmen Remember this Day you Swine.!

Today I had logged in to find that my personal belongings had been moved into safety storage.

I had read a report that you had showed up with many ships like you had thought I was planning a defense.

Well I did happen to obtain a quote though I was talked out of it and have since been offered much safer space to build my sand castles on.

Witting this to you to also thank you for opening the door for a brighter future for Frostpacker and thank you for destroying my home in Uttindar…

2 Likes

That is a fair amount of salt over one small Athanor (https://zkillboard.com/kill/77609065/).

You can’t put a price on a home.

I bless this grudge, and had I the interest left I would water it every day so that it could one day turn into a glorious war, backstab, or infiltration worthy of the giggles of old (2012).

As is, I’m going to idly hope this humble salt finds its way to some form of depraved mechanics abuse worthy of a petition.

The is a saying, “Making a mountain out of a molehill!”.

“Making a mountain out of a molehill” is the foundation of the highest form of art in Eve.

Blowing a tiny rudeness into a multi billion isk, month long slaughter fest is it’s own reward.

Don’t seek to be reasonable, it doesn’t suit the game.

3 Likes

I remember the good old days when Eve players really did get this worked up about the game.

It’s not the players that changed, but the game.

It’s been tempered with such a degree of civility and fairness that we’ve stopped fighting and expecting to fight.
I’ve rarely seen a can flipped where the victim
wasn’t mad enough to do something about it.

…or at least fantasize about doing something about i

2 Likes

Another happy customer.

1 Like

Love pig picture and you are welcome, anytime,…BTW where is the safer space of which you speak ?

1 Like

not like we didnt try to negotiate. next time leave somone in charge when you go afk for months. good thing is you wern’t the only ones to loose their home. if you want we got plenty of moons for rent with many more opening soon. need a athanor we have those too. send me a in game mail.

Stay in line, i’m not finished with your Swine.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.