How did we reach the Moon thru the Van Allen Radiation Belt?

Calm down Remiel,

now you have me all concerned about your current health.

breath deeply

and all the tin foil men will disappear.

Iodine-129
is primarily formed from the fission of uranium and plutonium in nuclear reactors. Significant amounts were released into the atmosphere as a result of nuclear weapons testing in the 1950s and 1960s.
decays with a half-life of 15.7 million years, with low-energy beta and gamma emissions, to xenon-129

That’s how the xenon 129 comes from nuclear reactions.

Concern trolling now, are we? Dude, let me know when you have an actual contention to my demonstrations of the reality of the moon landing. If the best you can do is pretending to care for my health as some kind of attempt to get a reaction, then it’s clear you have nothing of value left to offer.

1 Like

You’re actually an idiot, aren’t you.

Iodine 129 occurs as naturally as xeon 129. Yes, it can form in nuclear fission, but xeon 129 does not. It is the result of beta decay over 16 million years. We didn’t have nuclear reactors 16 million years ago. I suggest you actually go back to school, and this time, stay there.

2 Likes

I could name like 15 world famous people other than Buzz Aldrin that have visited Antarctica since 2013.

But hey its the place everyone vacations now right.

I love when I read this in there article.

Even if NASA had secretly invented computer graphics and kept it from the public, the organization would have had to keep 400,000 employees from spilling the beans, and it would have needed to coordinate the story with dozens of world leaders, including our enemy at the time, Russia.

Like every NASA employee is in the control room and knows what is going on.
Also the fact Russia is the enemy even for people who lived back then, that narrative has been a drumbeat for a while apparently. Only then at least they had to buy more than 6 networks to play it everwhere.

1 Like

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Works with wackos, too.

BTW, Iodine 129 occurs naturally with the fission of Uranium present in rocks, the impact of cosmic rays on Xenon and the impact of cosmic ray muons on Tellurium 130.

2 Likes

Except on Earth Venus and Jupiter Xenon 129 to 132 is a 1 to 1 ratio but on Mars that number is over 2.5 times higher.

I enjoy every response having something negative to say about me even though you have never met me and I must be wrong because NASA deems it so.

2 Likes

ill call you Bob

Btw a few years ago they found hidden footage which was released as a movie that confirms the whole story, people just tend to ignore it:

So there it is, real historical footage from the conspirators themselves. :alien: :open_mouth:

And there’s a range of explanations on why Mars haves more xenon 129. FAI, Mars doesn’t haves plate tectonics and that allows Iodine 129 from primal meteor impacts to stay in the crust for longer and slowly degas the xenon 129 thus produced. On Earth, Iodine 129 is quickly submitted into the mantle and there’s a far lowest ratio of xenon 129 degasing from there.

Also, since Mars doesn’t haves a magnetosphere, its surface receives extra radiation and that allows the formation of more Iodine 129 thus more Xenon 129.

You know it’s a fiction movie, do you? :thinking:

1 Like

RL sometimes can be stranger than

( edit : forgot my emoji )

:grinning:

Of course it is real, people just try to downplay it as “fiction”.

(Also let me borrow you this handy tool below.)

:wink:

1 Like

“Dark side of the Moon” (OpĂ©ration Lune) is a better recognizable piece of sarcasm. :grin:

I like it better when people have to actually be intelligent enough to recognize it than spoon feed them. It can show the difference between a smart person and someone who just pretends to be one. :wink:

1 Like

You must be really dumb if you actually believe that

:smirk:

Maybe they didn’t go around the belt but they found one of them holes, which all belts seem to have?! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Why do you think he is dumb?