How did you lose your first valueable ship?

During a disconnect duh.

the most expensive thing I’ve ever lost was an excavator drone to an NPC Titan it’s it was funny and painful at that time and brave space they were selling for 1.7 billion each 'Excavator' Mining Drone | radkid10 | Killmail | zKillboard

my most disappointing loss was a succubus YOLO full Abyssal mods I spent three days making to die at the first Low security gate

Vindi webs’ll do that to ya lol

Oof, Tama.

Well known hotspot for gate campers.

It depends on what you mean by “valuable”.

A while back I was hauling my ore to Amarr and lost a Miasmos:

It was the cheapest of the 10 and I didn’t even notice until the next day when I was trying to figure out why the estimated value in my hangar was a bit lower than expected.

I can’t find this on Z-Killmail, so here’s a screenshot of it ingame

It was the first time I could afford to buy a plex, (Would have been 16 at the time) and I decided to build a tempest fitting based on Clear Skies. I also learned what Security Status was that day, as you can see here. One jump out of amarr and I get locked, scrammed and popped by the npcs

Clear Skies had an MWD, in one of the movies anyway :slight_smile:

You can upload it to zkill, on the top left corner click the menu icon, click copy external kill link, go to zkill, click post, paste the link, click submit.

Yes, the reactor core went critical soon after

Thanks that’s good to know

i had no understanding of drops at the time , farming , tengu appear
i was like look , a tengu , la la la

warp drive active.

First big loss, I was just a few months into game. injected myself into a rorqual, lost it to pandemic horde on my first trip out because test intel didn’t bother to report the 150 person fleet moving through the systems directly at me.
Replaced it with a procurer and a couple weeks of mining spodumain. Haven’t lost another one since, because I no longer rely on intel channels for anything.

i-was-told-theres-be-p2e-points

I’ve yet to lose anything really valuable…just a few cheap frigates, destroyers, etc. But I have a policy that at any time the total value of my ships must not be more than half my total ISK worth. That means I could replace absolutely everything if it was lost.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.