How much are these toons worth? I'm looking to sell

I haven’t played in a few years, and to be honest I doubt I’ll play again after the chaos/havoc this game has given me (I’ve fallen out with RL friends because of it)…

… But I always get itches, itches to come back and play and I am just gonna throw these characters out there, see how much they’re worth, see what Isk I can get together and then put it all into just one character I think.

Here they are, and they’re all in high sec

Explorer/Scout - 7.1M SP - Maddison Dooms Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App
No Negative Balance, Kill Rights, JCs, is based in Jita 4/4

Hauler/Market Toon - 5.5M SP - Quinn O'Neils Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App

Start of a FAX toon - 3.7M SP - Fogell McReppins Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App

I’ll give you 17b for Ulbrick

I kinda like this, not sure yet though - I’m in the middle of a few things so can I get back to you later about it?

Sure I’m at work for another 4 hours anyway

18b for Ulbrick but I want to play this long weekend, so I’d like to complete the transaction today.

Sorry folks might have a delay, for the Ulbrick account I’ve realised there are things I need to move/get hauled from LS to HS…

I might just leave it, but there’s at least a bil there and because it’s in “safety assets” I can’t just get it hauled - unless there’s a way I can?

You have to go to the station, move it out of asset safety, then get it hauled. If you have a screenshot of those assets, I’ll reimburse the cost in my bid. (In other words, if it’s only 1 b of assets, who cares.)

IIRC I can’t actually trade with assets on the account so I’ll have to go get them from the station anyway.

Quinn O’Neil and maddison dooms what would you want for the pair?

I have reopened your post to give you the opportunity to have EVERY character you want to sell here confirmed in the post with their own fourms account that they are for sale.

This post will be watched and closed if the character bazaar rules are not followed.

Red Leader Standing By (Yes I am for sale)

Red Two Standing By (Yes I am for sale but likely will use for SP because I don’t know if the transfer fee makes it worth it.)

Red Three Standing By (Yes I am for sale but likely will use for SP because I don’t know if the transfer fee makes it worth it.)

Red Four Standing By (Yes I am for sale but likely will use for SP because I don’t know if the transfer fee makes it worth it.)

Hopefully that’s okay?

looks good for me. Thank you.

18b for Ulbrick, ready to fund

I did a bit of math in figuring out how much the toon is worth, and I know it’s approx 21B.

If you’d do 19.5B I’ll sell it as soon as you reply.