How orca miners are going to Plex their accounts after the mining changes?

Nice spin.

Imagine the largest troll on the forum trying to quote me the rules, none of that actually breaks the rules :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I didn’t report you. I’ve got a thicker skin than that.

Anyway, turns out CCP is already way ahead of us. A couple old veterans pointed out to me that CCP has already traded plex on the isk-markets in the past, at least during the time when they still had an economist around. Guy was called Dr Eyjo and there’s still some old interviews up, where he mentioned the practice.

Google the guy and that info to your advantage.

they’ll pay for the game the old fashioned way - they’ll have to earn it

1 Like

If you have an Orca do not panic sell, stick it in mothballs and leave it, at some point it will become fashionable again. CCP will go through yet another buff/nerf session, it is as inevitable as the sun rising.

1 Like

Yes, there is prove of that. But you just have to believe me because I can’t be arsed to dig it up

First round of tweaks already announced, pretty quickly by CCP historical standards. No need even for mothballs yet as it looks like it may be a fair while before anything actually changes.

1 Like

I like that, CCP has been rewarding effortless bot-aspirancy for too long, thankfully this is going to change as the Orca becomes useless and must be sold in Jita ASAP. Good luck paying the omega in ventures.

There’s always good old subscription. Still works just fine.

5 Likes

As before, by SP extraction.

I’m not fan of James, CODE et al.

However…

Riiiiiiight

1 Like

“sitting AFK in bot-mode in Highsec eating roids undisturbed” is the reason they are getting the nerf.

The proc gets more tank after the patch if you go full tank.

While it lost 2 mids and some raw hp it gained 10% resists across shields an extra low and 30% resists across armor.

So if you go max yield and add only a shield tank you’ll be softer. If you give up yield and brick yourself, you’re far more tanky

2 Likes

Why? He is your Saviour as well

1 Like

No

1 Like

Imagine having to grind isk to sub though XD

1 Like

The mentality that a production or mining related character has its break even point when it pays for its omega is at the core of what caused all this.

How about you actually just play the game for fun.

11 Likes

I haven’t bought up enough cheap orcas yet. The panic/rage selling has already slowed considerably and folks like you trying to calm folks doesn’t help me. :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do, griefer scum!

1 Like

Got 2 for under 800mil but now they are up again

1 Like