How orca miners are going to Plex their accounts after the mining changes?

Same Ship loadout from TQ and SiSi
Procurer TQ
Proc TQ

Procurer SiSi
Proc SiSi

36k EHP is a untanked proc.

What does it give with an actual tank ? Should be ± 70k EHP on TQ.

2 Likes

That was with one hardener and one booster… the other proc i have, had 56k ehp on TQ with 2 hardeners with a booster and a DCII

with just one hardener and the DCII on the SiSi Proc, its at 53k (two hardeners brings it up to 60k.

Then try this one.

[Procurer, Simulated Procurer Fitting]
Mining Laser Upgrade II
Damage Control II

EM Shield Hardener I
Medium Shield Extender II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener I
Thermal Shield Hardener I

Strip Miner I
Strip Miner I

Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Mining Drone I x5
Hobgoblin I x5

63k on TQ 61K on SiSi with one hardener and one extender.

what ?

edit : the fit I gave is 3 hardeners

Here we go, enjoy: MinerBumping.com: CCP Officially Requests Code Revision

You miners are so salty about getting your spaceships blown up in this kiddie video game, but did you know that over a hundred people were murdered while trying to acquire a PlayStation 5 this year? How’s that for violence in gaming?

1 Like

You’re irrelevant.
For one, I didn’t get killed in the Proc or Skiff, yet.
10 destroyers in that 0.6 system was not enough to kill the Skiff before Concord spanked the maffia (no insult, it was their corp name).
You are gross and a pile of garbage if you insinuate I’d kill for a forum post about Eve. Shame on you.

Wut. No one is saying that. Re-read ROFL.

Why are miners always so violent?

1 Like

Only 2 mid slots on a procurer on sisi

Get between a grindbear and their isk and they go full crazy, you know this. Thing is ofc that it’s just words, per usual, and no actions or effort.

1 Like

As a sidenote and full well knowing I lack the details on this (I pay little attention to mining related stuff or changes and I don’t bother with Sisi): didn’t they state to lower ehp on proc and skiff but up it on the others?

significantly increase the EHP of all barges and all exhumers as well as their mining yield That was from CCP psych

I hope they have a meltdown and do something completely batshit like raise stats by like 400% across the board. I just want to see what kind of chaos that would cause.

1 Like

In their first iteration they excluded the proc and skiff from that iirc. So either the Sisi stats don’t show this yet or they intended those to have lower ehp but their devpost is mucked up. Being CCP, it could be either.

idk, i don’t get into mining anymore, i used to… but when i see “all” i tend to think that means all of them

1 Like

The problem you all have is this. Quoting this without the context is very misleading. If you quote the whole paragraph

“Our goal with Barges and Exhumers is to create meaningful choice between survivability, yield, and ore hold. However, we understand that some of these ships are not survivable enough. To that end we’re working closely with the CSM to define the best approach, but our end goal is to significantly increase the EHP of all barges and all exhumers as well as their mining yield .”

From that we can see this is something they are currently working on and haven’t finalised. If they haven’t finalised it………then it can’t be on SISI can it? Therefore testing and comparing to the quote is pointless until they update the post with their intention and also update SISI.

Come on guys. Read stuff before raising your blood pressure

2 Likes

I hope Orca miners become active players within the community. But I fear they’ll just be looking at something else to substitute their AFK business. In that case, I hope they leave for good. They are of no added value.

3 Likes

ok, you meant the 1hardener is only on sisi.

because 63k EHP is on the low side on TQ. I have 70k with that fit . The reason I said