How to create a suicide account and make money on it

I just destroyed the user who is exactly 1 day, while he used one of the advanced ships. I am sure that all the property, all my in-game money, was transferred to the account of the corporation in which it belongs or to the account of the owner of another account (I won’t be surprised if they have the same IP address). If game mechanics allow users to be deceived in this way, then I have bad news for developers.

Are you roleplaying the guy who killed you?

Not all your money. Your wallet is safe, and has not been harmed.

Nor is all your assets taken away either. Any items or ships you have docked in other stations are safe.

Only that ship, and everything inside that ship, is lost.

How has anyone been deceived?

But the news is good for developers and players alike, because deception, scams and theft is allowed in this game.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what the OP is trying to say here.

5 Likes

I think OP is trying to say is that it is an exploit to have a 2 day old character in a Tornado.
If so, he is mistaken because Skill Injectors can be used to train as many skill points as you want instantly.

2 Likes

as scoots wrote, OP, please try top be clear. Nobody understands what you mean.
Nicen tried to translate, but even with Nicen’s translation i don’t understand anything about the "all my in-game money, was transferred to the account of the corporation in which it belongs or to the account of the owner of another account ". Please, OP, either try to explain, or, if you really think what you wrote, try another game (good riddance) or contact a psy. Too much complot theory in your post.

sorry for my English :slight_smile:
at the exit from the hyper-gate, I was attacked by a user whose account age was exactly one day
I lost 250 million
Questions to the developers?
Could the user create a clone and thus earn money for the corporation?
If it really was a clone, then it turns out that the money that I earned in the game will not return to me?

I am not a developer, but i can still answer.

Yes.

So can you.

You can make as many clones, alt accounts, as you wish.

Yes. Once a ship is lost, and the materials inside the ship is dropped, it will not return to you, unless you happen to buy it back from the market where he sold it at, or you were able to retreive it from the wreckage. Which is unlikely, as this was a gank targetted at getting your stuff.

It does not matter if it was a clone or not. If it is an NPC, for example, and you die to an NPC, you will still lose your stuff, that did not drop, as well as the ship.

Thanks for the answer! I believe that it is not very correct to give other users the opportunity to create one-day accounts - clones, in order to destroy other people’s cargo ships in order to earn money for the corporation. As a result, this account can simply not be used, and distribute the profit that it brought, distribute as you like. It is a pity that all newcomers have yet to face this injustice. The developers should have thought about that. to limit the possibility of attacking other users if the account is not at least 30 days old. Sorry for the time spent and the real money that I paid.

I dont understand. Why would it be okay for a 30 day, or even 10 year old player to do it, but not a 1 day old character?

3 Likes

so… you did not understand the pvp nature of eve, yes?
good riddance

I dont think thats the problem. But I still dont understand why he finds it wrong that a day old player can do this, but a month old player is okay.

I now have an account for which I spent a certain amount. It turns out, with this game mechanics, I can create another one, quickly pump the necessary skills from him, put him in a more or less advanced alpha ship and start destroying trucks when they arrive at the hyper-gate. Even if they destroy it, then I can collect property from the destroyed truck with my main account …

2 Likes

I think that this is not the nature of Eve, but the curve mechanics of the game. Whose flaw is - I do not care. But I know that I was drawn into the game with my head, but when I realized that I had lost everything in the game, due to the fact that someone had come up with this crooked mechanics, I immediately decided not to play. Thanks to this user :slight_smile:

You have learned the hard way why the cardinal rule of EVE is do not fly what you cannot afford to lose

5 Likes

Undocking from the station is your consent to PvP. Welcome to EVE…

1 Like

The ship was destroyed on a system with security level 1 Perimetr. Just as I stepped out of the gate and before I stepped into the dock

You are wrong. This is part of EVE and is expected.

You got ganked because you made mistakes and lost your ship and cargo. Your items weren’t “transferred” to that character. You lost your claim to it and he collected it for his benefit. This is a core aspect of EVE Online. You can even do this yourself, by shooting other players, destroying their ship, and then taking the items that drop from their wreck.

If you don’t even fit modules to make your ship harder to kill, you only have yourself to blame, not “the nature of EVE”. You made a mistake, someone took advantage of it. You’re not getting your ship or your items back.

It doesn’t matter who the killer is, how old their character is, or whatever else. The problem is that YOU made a mistake and lost your ship and items.

1 Like

If you load your ship to the eyeballs and do not fly to the dock on it because I created another character and destroyed you, and I took the whole load with another character, then will you accept this?

If you load your ship to the eyeballs and do not fly to the dock on it because I created another character and destroyed you, and I took the whole load with another character, then will you accept this?

This was your fault. Here are some things you can do to reduce the risk of it happening again.

• Fit a tank on your ship
  • Fit agility modules to align and warp faster
  • Fit a cloak and microwarpdrive and perform the “cloak/mwd trick” every time you warp.
  • Create and warp to an “instadock bookmark” instead of warping to 0km on the station to avoid traveling up to 2000m between landing on grid and docking range.
  • Make several trips splitting your cargo into smaller values.
  • Use a courier contract to pay others for taking on the risk to move valuable items.
2 Likes