How to create a suicide account and make money on it

That’s the way it has been since day one. I left for about a year, came back and my 2 billion ISK engineering station had been destroyed. Did I whine about it? Nope. That was my fault for leaving it undefended. Such is the nature of EVE…

1 Like

Yeah, that’s part of the game and how it works.

EVE doesn’t care if you filled your ship “to the eyeballs” with cargo.
EVE doesn’t care who creates a new character and kills someone else.
EVE doesn’t care if someone loots it with another character.

That’s EVE.

Here! and therefore I will no longer play Eve. It became not immediately interesting how the ship destroyed the one-day bot. I believe that bots need to be blocked, as well as fines for the corporations for which they work. Instead, developers blame everything on the mechanics of the game so as not to lose users who already know how the game works, it’s a pity that they don’t think about beginners

btw since you seem suprised that this happened, I think it’s worth a reminder that real life also has places where you will get beaten or killed if you walk down the street wearing a rolex and staring at your iphone

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen “What’s Love Got To Do With It”, but in the context of that movie, EVE is Ike Turner and you are Tina…

Your station was destroyed by a bot that was created specifically to do this once and disconnect? Not! Station one-day bot can not be destroyed. And I do not whine, but I say that when developing algorithms, developers should provide for user behavior. Judging by the number of game errors, I see that they still have to master this skill …

Oh please. CCP has done nothing but cater to beginners. You think EVE is hard now, you should have played years ago when there were no such things as asset safety and criminal timers…

3 Likes

Yes, I agree, but you can’t create your copy in the real world so that it lives exactly one day after it robs a truck of money.

If you can’t differentiate EVE from the real world, then it’s probably a good idea that you uninstall. Or better yet, stop playing video games altogether. Just saying…

I know what algorithms are, believe me. I know what role users play in fixing bugs, I just want the developers to pay attention to this situation and thereby bring their brainchild to the ideal. I help, not whine

Your complaint is not a new one. Thousands upon thousands of new players have said the same thing. The core game mechanics are not going to change. EVE has been like this from day one. It’s a niche game and not for everyone. Always has been, always will be. If the game is as bad as you say it is for new players, then it wouldn’t still be going after 17 years, now would it?

2 Likes

Ok. Bye! Why are you still here?

First, it’s not a bot, hahaha.
Second, you didn’t fit any tank onto your ship.
This death happened because you made a mistake.

I agree. But nothing you have shown here suggests that the Tornado was a “bot”.

Too bad? It’s clear that you’re not cut out for EVE Online, so what are you still doing here. Go on, maybe you can find some nice facebook games to play.

1 Like

The fact is that if all users, as in this post, claim that this is just game mechanics, and a flaw in the developers, I can imagine how these same users communicate with newcomers in their posts with complaints. For 17 years, you can score on the mechanics and stupidly earn money, then sell the game to another studio and exhale. I was not answered in the support service for 2 days, this says a lot

Yeah, I don’t see any Shield Extenders, Armor Plates, Damage Control, nothing. You flew an unfit ship and died. That was your fault.

1 Like

View information about this user. I’m currently flying my clone on jita try to destroy someone)

I don’t care?
Why should I care?

People make alt accounts all the time. It does not mean they are bots.

Yes, only developers can check it.

If you actually think the player who killed you was a bot, then your proper solution is to submit a Support Ticket. Not complain and whine about it on the forums.

1 Like