How to get Blueprint Group ID?

I’m trying to incorporate a calculation of how long it would take to fully research a blueprint, in my list of blueprints. For this, I need a table of Base Research Time, Blueprint Group IDs and their associated Rank. I have the first table - easy enough to find on the EVEuni site - I need a way to get the Group ID for all Blueprint Groups and their associated rank.

How do I get that information? Is it even possible?

Research - EVE University Wiki

There is a hidden table show BP ranks. It might help for now.

I’m aware of the hidden tables. I want to know how I, through the API, can get the corresponding Blueprint Group ID for specific Blueprints for example Frigates. I have something I’ve been working on but it returns the Market Group ID for the Products, which isn’t the same.

@Hundasuupa could I ask you to try look into this, whether or not it’s at all exposed to the API? If it’s not, then I guess I could put in a request in Little things / Small QoL suggestions for the data to be added to the API endpoint.

For the group id:

=EVEONLINE.TYPE().group_id

and then to get the name of the group from that:

=EVEONLINE.GROUP().name

Hope this is what you’re after.

Not quite, but it’s close. What I get, for doing as you suggest, is the group id for the overall group. Like group_id for all combat drones is 176 but what I need is the group_id for only Light Scout Drones, I suppose you could call that a subgroup (?) if they even have a separate group_id.

The Blueprint Rank (in terms of reseaching them) is not the same, T1 Light Drones is Rank 1, where T1 Heavy Drones is Rank 3.

Group, category, and type are three things the asset search uses.