How to get blueprints in null?

Thanks for all the advice.

I was super lucky and a Corp mate gifted me a victorieux luxury yacht

I made the run from null through to jita, picked u a small batch of BP’s, mainly copies, took a deep breath and did a u-turn back to null.

The first null system I hit a gate camp but managed to get through unscathed, target didn’t lock before I was cloaked.

I landed at gate next to a few players in PL territory but didn’t get smart bombed like they usually do.

I made it through into northern coalition lands where I was chased gate to gate but locks were too slow.

Finally made it home cargo intact.

I did however find that I was close to having a heart attack the whole time and have come to the conclusion that I need an alternate method of transport.

There is a guristas pirate system a few jumps out that I could look at contracting a freighter service to. That would get me past the PL space atleast.

1 Like

When I lived in sov null I used an neutral alt flying a well tanked insta-warp inty to fly BPO’s to a station right outside Alliance space. Then I would fly out an pick up.

That’s a good idea although my alt that I used to have in a cloked freighter with me in WH space (poor man’s station), is on another account. Looks like these omega alpha changes mean that he can’t fly T2 modules!

I am going to set up a courier contract I think to fly to the nearest Npc station to alliance space, see if anyone takes me up on it.

As far as I know Alpha accounts can not use any t2 hulls and any cloak modules. Most other t2 stuff should be usuable.

Cargo module and cargo rig out a Stiletto- problem solved

Lol, I’ve used WHs to move things in and out of null in cheapo t1 indys multiple times. Wait for a good one and be smart/quick about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.