How to properly use KRs for anti-ganking purposes

Some real smooth brain thinking here

Aren’t you that guy who didn’t want to tell us who his gank chars are

Yes this.

First of all you know who I am because you scammed me last year in CODE contest. Second, it is not that hard to figure out who I am if you put actual effort into it. I just don’t need low effort forum idiots to mess with my bussiness.

1 Like

Good info.

A few times someone hired mercs to camp me, I liked to go to sleep/work/watch a movie while in an insured empty “ganking ship” … they gave up after a day or two :slight_smile:

Weaponized boredom!

First time in hearing about it

Lol why would I care enough to put any effort into figuring out who some low tier nobody’s chars are

Nobody cares about your ‘business’ hahahhaa

As if anybody cares. It is enough to know you’re a ■■■■■■■ coward.

Yes I am. So what?

In this game you are either coward or idiot. I bet you are the one who is posting the same crap you wrote here into local when you get outnumbered.

I never fight if I don’t have advantage in numbers or power. I scout my way with neutral alt, I haul my shits with alt that cannot be wardecced (this one). I have my corp HQ in different place then my corporation says it is. And I am highsec ganker.

This is how is this game played. HTFU.

I know a few guys that aren’t cowards, but what is that good when they are losing all the time? Most of them quit already and the last one took a break after losing 2b ships in a week unable to replace them without buying another PLEX for real money that month. Which he could not afford anymore. So he is not playing at all because he was all that “fair fight and I am no coward”.

Forum is part of the game at least in a sense of this community - there are idiots who will wardec or suicide gank you because they dislike your opinions, there are players who will target you simply to show you that you shouldn’t bragged on forums with your achievements or w/e.

Lastly, I have no need or interest in this “your opinions and posts are invalid if you don’t have X pvp kills on killboard each day and you aren’t at least 80% efficient in kill/loses ratio” game. It is childish game that I refuse to play.

1 Like

You would lose that bet. I don’t post in local.

I don’t believ that for a second.

You should.

Bollocks

This is why you are a coward. the other crap you post is the insufferable whining of a high sec carebear

I didn’t say anything about your killboard.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.