How To Wardec Non-War-Eligible Corps

Then maybe your corp should show some leadership and organization and stop having people flying obliviously through highsec "minding their own business". These wars almost always end if you stop feeding them easy targets.

5 Likes

You’re missing my point.

Take responsibility.

It’s the corps recruitment policy that opened them to this tactic. It’s the corps decision to continue to do so during the war. It’s the corps decision to not use decades old strategy of avoiding decs using npc corps and chat channels. It’s the corps decision to not lead their members or even take the most basic precautions.

What Icanp is doing is recruiting people who aren’t group players and/or don’t know what they are doing during a war, watching them die and saying: ‘look ccp. How awful is this!’

It’s like everyone feared, the reason icanp is gathering noobs is to use them for brigading forums and pushing personal agendas…

9 Likes

lol what

1 Like

Hmm, you mad bro?

1 Like

These guys have several fleets with 100+ wars going on at once. This is happening all over, it’s not some concentrated attempt to pick on one or two enemy corps. There is no central place where we can wage war. So what do you propose? Just stay docked? Keep running fleet roams where we’re hunting for the 2-3 person fleets scattered about?

This exploit basically breaks the entirety of the war mechanic.

You’re missing my point.

Take responsibility.

It’s the corps recruitment policy that opened them to this tactic. It’s the corps decision to continue to do so during the war. It’s the corps decision to not use decades old strategy of avoiding decs using npc corps and chat channels. It’s the corps decision to not lead their members or even take the most basic precautions.

What Icanp is doing is recruiting people who aren’t group players and/or don’t know what they are doing during a war, watching them die and saying: ‘ look ccp. How awful is this! ’

It’s like everyone feared, the reason icanp is gathering noobs is to use them for brigading forums and pushing personal agendas…

Cheering exploits that hurt newbies and make them leave the game, shameful

2 Likes

You sad bro?

2 Likes

Like a war hq? :thinking:

Except it’s only a recent change that a structure was required at all.

What do you think people did before then?

10 Likes

This exploit basically breaks the entirety of the war mechanic.

Yup, it changes from dropping structure = consent for war to just war war war, looks like everyone who can’t pvp and can only shoot new players wants to return to the old ways, that caused tens of thousands to leave the game.

1 Like

Yes, I’m mad. I’m mad that selfish trash like you is ruining EVE for a bunch of newbies who don’t know any better. All of these people are probably going to quit EVE and never come back because you are determined to live up to the “incompetent” part of your corp name, and the only thing you can think of to do about it is to exploit those new players to lobby for safer farming for yourself.

Form up in a bigger fleet. Move to the other side of the EVE universe. Stay docked if you have to. But stop feeding them targets.

6 Likes

What do you think people did before then?

Quit the game

1 Like

He makes a point though - without new blood coming into the game, CCP won’t be profitable enough to pay for server capacity. Look at the eve-offline charts - userbase has been in decline for years. Then you won’t have a game to play.

5 Likes

Millions…probably billions…

7 Likes

If you genuinely care about new player recruitment the best thing you could possibly do is convince your CEO to quit and delete all of his characters.

7 Likes

Your corp =/= the game.

You put the players in that position. And you’re the one responsible for their experiences.

11 Likes

Yes, I’m mad. I’m mad that selfish trash like you is ruining EVE for a bunch of newbies who don’t know any better. All of these people are probably going to quit EVE and never come back because you are determined to live up to the “incompetent” part of your corp name, and the only thing you can think of to do about it is to exploit those new players to lobby for safer farming for yourself.

Only reason newbies leave the game is because toxic people like yourself bully them out, and then say that they were never cut out for the game. Trashy, very trashy.

4 Likes

He makes a point though - without new blood coming into the game, CCP won’t be profitable enough to pay for server capacity. Look at the eve-offline charts - userbase has been in decline for years. Then you won’t have a game to play.

Yup, but I think they have an ulterior agenda.

1 Like

They realize they have been scammed by scummy people like you…

1 Like

Your corp =/= the game.

You put the players in that position. And you’re the one responsible for their experiences.

Shameful, advocating for exploits to have people quit the game.

It’s the nature of ALL products…It’s called a product life cycle. Pointing to one thing and saying “that’s why” is moronic.

3 Likes