Human Rights Violation

I haven’t used an alt in there for about 3 months now :joy:
and I really don’t miss it

Yet it seems you are pretty obsessed with the whole ganking topic for someone who seems to have nothing to do with it in the game.

1 Like

If I had to pick a side, no choice, I’m with the AG’s. They are a g8 community in comparison.

Sure they have Dryson, but he’s balanced up by Dom. tip the scale with TrumptheKing.

You just don’t get it, I’m a Libertarian. Don’t want your f’ing Licence, or anyone imposing their game style on me. Live Free and don’t tread on me.

And yeah luv Codie tears, best tears are from bullies.

yeah nah
that’s pretty insulting tbh

To you or him?

can you, idk post on topic or gtfo?

kthxbai

Since you already hang and cry in their channels thats not really news. I still wonder what made you so mad that you constantly follow us around and cry about stuff that is not affecting you.

I call bs at the game balance motivation. You don’t strike me as the guy who cares about that. This always sounded really personal and it shows in your outbursts that get you banned over and over again

Maybe you should just give in and let James 315 into your heart. It would be better for your blood pressure.

You and Dom follow me across the Forums like lost puppies, least you don’t have a scrap book on me. Thought you said you were going to ignore my posts, remember your dummy spit yesterday?

Maybe you should try the Libertarian life-style. No Jimmy000 scripts to parrot, no licences to push on street corners, no more ridicule from the greater Eve community, some self respect and esteem. Freedom to be your own person and not under the man.

As for your Rage-Quit thread the other month, complaining about the cost of your subs. Jimmy is not remunerating his loyal servants? Maybe if you worked for yourself you would be filthy isk rich like me, and not bitch so much.

A change in Alliance would be gud for you Ima.

Wow so mad. I really wonder what drives this rage and tears. You invest quite some energy to assemble those lies.

1 Like

notice how quick he is to answer back XD

but we’re the ones stalking around :rofl:

1 Like

James hands out like 100bil every week, we’re super rich. Don’t be jealous of your betters

edit: Also LOL Libertarian, gotta be a troll

1 Like

Your rage and tears, its true are facilitated by me, if change comes it will be worth it.

Tissue for you dear?

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

A few posts were removed, mostly Off topic Responses and Meme Generators links. Put that in the Archive thread.

2 Likes

Just like you did with Salvos, right?

Why so angry Sol?
Are you jealous?

Is it not the truth? I am not angry about the truth, and neither should you, (or whatever issue you have with it) so why do you continuously avoid it?

Do you even notice how you never actually adress what is being said about you, and instead continuously do the same things the carebears do? It’s as if you wanted to avoid needing to talk about your shitty behaviour. You don’t get to make fun of others for things you are doing yourself. : - )

So, is it not the truth?
Do your forum posts not count as proof?
Is your only way of dealing with this by hiding behind pretend Ignorance?

The truth is, you’re as bad as any of us

That’s what it is.
We’ve all seen how low you’re ready to go on discord.

It almost feels like projection coming from you at this point :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like