Hunting gankers with your help

Haha, Serena, can you link your lossmail?

4 Likes

Poor souls…Snatched out of their nests from under their mothers’ wings before even having a chance to spread their own.

3 Likes

I do know your quite serious and not just a flash in the pan, I came from a time in Eve before real ganking like you take part in was a thing. In the past I have tried piracy and a bit of ganking but the whole taking from the weak and less able never sat well with me ,even if as you say it help them in the long run, I bet if you look at the statistics from ganking , some join you some join us and some leave the game, why some learning nothing.
One thing I have chosen to believe in this game is concords rule for high sec and the rule of the 4 empires, I look to the players of Minmatar for inspiration, they have less ganking less sys fall to trig’s ,all because they work together, not just the high sec dwellers but low sec groups , fw and null groups close by , what do we have in caldari space , code, code wannabes, endless war decker groups ,Goons other null sec prima donna groups and to cap it all high sec mercs , all these groups add colour to Eve don’t get me wrong but there need to be a force to keep some in check.

And so we try and we have started with you Miss Aiko Danuja , princess.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The empires were dissolved. Please try to stay updated about canon lore.

3 Likes

Wheeze, I like that post a lot

Are miners always this upset?

3 Likes

My research shows that miners are usually upset for more than three years: https://www.james315.space/2020/09/18/i-am-permabanned/

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have some permabanned gankers somewhere that should bump the price up :grin:

1 Like

So who are you trying to keep in check? You listed several groups there. Anti ganking is fun and entertaining for sure but it is the lowest form of killmail whoring usually with no intent to actually safeguard people.

You also listed several entities and play styles but seem focused on the newbros out killing ventures and retrievers. Don’t get me wrong, it’s fun murdering newbros ganking, makes them easier to recruit into my gank group. Do you wanna snuggle?

Hugs and kisses,
Don

1 Like

Not sure I would call Code’s new princess a newbro, but we have seen a rise in teams of 2 or 3 tornadoes ganking haulers , easy to put off when we find them, that’s where anti-ganking channels come into there own , haulers report being scanned we go and check it out .

Not sure what you mean by the killboard comment but alway happy to help concord do there job, if we can slow the gankers down untill concord arrives to kill them then all is good, like we stopped a large Talos fleet dead in its tracks, concord killed them with the help of other AG, and the freighter pilot after he logged back in was pleased he still had a ship, not bad for our Armageddons and support fleet 1st outing.

Thxs for the offer but I’ll pass , I’m sure your new recruits will indulge you

All the best

G R

2 Likes

And then he made it to the station, put his goods up on the market, and made a hefty profit from your patronage. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You’d be surprised how generous people are but that might be another post.

1 Like

Well type it up, I want to know just how thankful people are.

1 Like

Can I have them if he doesn’t want them

1 Like

Two points on this:

First of all successful AG is not fun and entertaining at all, it often results in the ganker deciding not to bother to do a gank. I am often successful, but no one except for me and the ganker will know.

Which means that CONCORD whoring is a reward of sorts for all those non-events. As in killboard stats, and bounty and a little recognition for ones efforts, people also get a buzz out of people getting upset about it and calling if CONCORD whoring, that is pure salt to be honest.

I keep expecting people to demand that Zkill remove these kills from their killboard as killboard padding which would really show how salty they are.

It really depends on how your look at things, your perspective is a bit different as you have not AG’d.

This is information only on perspective and not designed to go into an off topic flame war and all that, any such deviation is not my fault. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

All the snuggles

2 Likes

Yay!

5df94e72-1537-4404-b546-15ba5fcc9f8d

1 Like

Purple snuggles, best snuggles.