Hunting gankers with your help

They are literally, by the definition of the term, killboard padding. They’re meaningless kills where the person getting credit for it had no in-game effect on anything.

(Not that I want them removed. In fact, I like the fact that they exist because they highlight how worthless killboard stats are.)

1 Like

You can also use the stats for other info eg see the amount of damage your doing and find ways to improve . It’s interesting to look at what the gankers are doing in terms of damage output which in turn gives you your 1st target to pick , all helps to slow them down.

1 Like

Well this is just an update really, of late we have had more and more success at saving ships from being ganked or have put gankers off.

It’s showing by the things we force them to do in their attacks, sure they will deny like gankers do.

Remember they will never admit anything we do has any effect on there activity, through fear of more people rising up against them , which I completely understand and to give them credit it works very well in curbing support and assistance for us.

Just as all warfare and battles in Eve are forever changing so we plan and try new tactics against them.

One that keep popping up is there base of supporters and how to effect them . I know people are free in Eve to do what ever they like and thxs to CCP we are but the side you pick has its consequences or should have , so maybe take a leaf out of their book from past and present, the rules are there, Jame315 understood them and use them , it’s time for someone on ourside to do the same .

So remember your actions have consequences, back to the old butterfly effect again .

Do let me know what you think, you never know where we could end up, understand game rules is the key here I’m sure .

2 Likes

You still doing this , good for you. I’ll be interested what you come up with, just take your time.

Miners are always upset. Seriously, I often talk to them after I decommissioned their illegal mining equipment and it’s like I always catch them in a bad mood.

3 Likes

Had to make a post to remove Karak’s ugly mug from my post , sorry Karak I’m sure your a nice person inside. :hugs:

6 Likes

I look absolutely magnificent.

3 Likes

And a gankers freighter dies tonight , poor Goddess, well done all for catching it

1 Like

I wish I wouldn’t be able to predict how this stream of escalations will end eventually.

Spoiler:

Unless CCP interferes and changes the game mechanics for outlaws …
… in favour of turning this into an endless stream of escalations … (and I’m all for that one!)
… this whole story will eventually end in a lose-lose situation.

1 Like

Not going to use the word outlaw for them anymore. It seems they are by there actions but CCP and concord obviously really don’t see it this way

Time to try using the rules ourselves for our own ends.

(I need to stop chatting to Aiko I think she is giving me evil thoughts, maybe a tin foil hat is needed next time)

“Maybe the antigankers are demoralized”

No no you miss understand, your actions make it clear which path we follow.

Hopefully others will follow along too they just need to be shown.

Got some nice kills at the weekend from a Kusion fleet and 2 failed ganks , yes that’s right Fail Ganks lovely sites to behold . Shame Shadow missed it would like to hear his wiggle story on that one .
Keep up the anti-ganking every single gun or rep fired helps…

some reason I have the urge to say
“and thxs for all the fish”

Let’s hope we find out why

7 Likes

Weekend almost over but it ends with another ganker freighter loss

Come and join the growing numbers and fight these criminals.

On a side note we have been working on new fits to maximise our damage and as a result killing many more ganker before concord even shows up, but do remember fly only what you can lose.
Btw if anyone has any ideas on fast damage application and how to improve it without making yourself a juicy target I would like to hear.
Mail me or reply here

2 Likes

Lol you role play that well but your main goal is salt mining so not sure why you even bother with all the RP. You also invite players to a channel to salt mine even harder then kick them out when they call you out for what it is.

I applaud anyone that takes the time to deny your account plexing which is the actual end game for you.

Funny thing is your worthless Code dudes are ganking Ventures with Thrashers which still makes me ISK pos :smiley:

3 Likes

I think CODE has perfected that over the years. Maybe oyu should join them.

3 Likes

True but our need are a little bit different , but yes some of there fits work ok,

Thought I’d ask to get chat going ,someone might have a great idea, thxs for replying all the same.

1 Like

I never get an invite to their channel…
I feel left out :angry:

1 Like

So now everyone frieghter ganks.

Well I guess thats an improvement.

4 Likes

Just had a nice talk with Githany.
She’s on a pretty good track! :smiley:

3 Likes

And thank thank you for your vast pool of knowledge tips and ideas.

1 Like