Hunting gankers with your help

ahh those heartwarming stories from RL…

“You scum” … are you talking to me, or is it just blind rage?
I’m not a member of CODE and I don’t even shoot miners.

And how would they have known that he’s a senior?
And why would he be innocent? He’s playing EVE ONLINE!

There’s two things to learn from your posts.

1. You hate the players, not the characters.
  2. You can’t seperate reality from fiction.

Seriously, it’s been many years and you’re still like this.

Do you think that’s a sign of good mental health?

lol dude why so offensive? (You not see a bit sarcasm in it? i can seperate RL and game pretty well but bullying on old RL players is definetly not okay in my opinion and that makes me pissed.) you asked how code knows they are seniors. i ask you back, how gankers know that they are bots or 0 alts? its the same okay. no disuss on this.

and if you would take a closer look you would see that i talked to aiko and code and not to you (but you shoot inocent haulers, i think i hate you too then xD) what is the fun in ganking around in high sec? i mean in low sec it would do more fun right? explaine this to me. Long time ago High Sec was peaceful and it should be again peaceful. On the other hand without ganker it would be boring :sweat_smile:

We would do something else , always pirates in eve in some form .

@Aiko_Danuja you say we try to protect those who would whip us in a dungeon. let me tell you something i hate code so extreme much. 10 years ago when my dad turned 60 i started to visit a furry bondage club with him, hes found a fetish that he enjoy and relax. he had no interest in nipple clamping or humiliation just do wearing leather fursuit and consensual sex. after 2 years of play Code scum showed up and spanked him several times, so my dad was sad and quit BDSM. i started to hate code and all spanker for this so much, i became bipolar and developed multiple personalities and make hunt on them. i dont care much if i safe a gimp every dead spanker is a good spanker. i seek revenge for what you scum did to our nice kink sessions. finally 8 years later my dad yiffs again with me but i never can forgive code. you guys are not whipping consenting butts etc. you whipping inocent seniors and enjoy dominating twinks like me! and make us cry during sex! i am nippl twister, you flogged my father! prepare to get nippld!

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok, so you owe 10 million isk for each year, plus a 20 million isk late fee, and that includes this year. So that’s a total fee of 90 million isk. Just send that to me and I will get your dad his mining permit. Thank you!

3 Likes

Classic!!!

This is why your the pirate princess.

How would they know he’s an old player?
Why does it actually matter?

You’re being unfair. Not only couldn’t they have known …
… it doesn’t ■■■■■■■ matter. To everyone else he’s just an EVE player.

I can’t speak for other gankers, because I’m not hunting loot and I’m not using alts. I consider it a sport to hunt, reach and shoot down whatever I can. Gets my heart pumping following an afk 5.0sec pod (in a shuttle or not) around for five systems hoping to get a good kill, constantly aware that my hunt might end after jumping the next gate.

I also used to love fighting people in long range thrashers, ruptures or tornados. Some times I even used a Tempest for that, though they’re really not worth it compared to a Tornado.

I don’t care who you are. You’re playing EVE, which means you must accept the rules of the game.
You’re being so emotional about this, that you’re definitely mixing real life with fiction.

It clouds your mind so much, you don’t even try thinking about the difference between playing in high and in low as someone who kills people. It’s super obvious. Why would for-profit gankers gank in low? That makes no sense. The idiots with money don’t hang out in low, they hang out in high. There’s also far less people to shoot in low compared to highsec.

Personally I find low boring simply because there’s no faction police. I’m so used to evading them that not having them around is an instant turn-off, because space feels far too safe. For a -10 lowsec is boringly safe compared to highsec.

Anyhow, it’s really not healthy for you - or anyone - to hold a grudge like this. Almost a decade!
That’s just ruining your life without you even realizing.

Hey, why is the edit-pencil now red instead of blue?

1 Like

So I’m not the only one who noticed that? Thought it had to do with me finally getting my regular title back. :yum:

I also noticed I can click the edit-pencil now in my posts to see previous versions, was that possible before?

1 Like

Perhaps you should fix your standings towards the forum gods :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

While I am not affected by Code in general I thought I drop in and say its cool to see somebody actualy find a role and niche in this Game.

Pretty neat to take up counterplay to Ganking. I really do hope you enjoy it and also toppest of keks at all the trolling attempts and straight up salt in here. Looks like some people that “farm” salt are quiet the providers themselfes.

1 Like

the red pencil means @Destiny_Corrupted read over your post and made a tut-tut sound over your writing skills thats all

2 Likes

The odd thing that icon shows up on at least one of my recent posts even when I didn’t edit that post but does not show up on another one that I also did not edit. Maybe the devs are messing with the forums again? :thinking:

I think so, but better ask.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode

Oh mighty Wizard, please share your wisdom!

GRRRRR VETERANS GRRRRR!!! *shakes fist angrily*

2 Likes

Yes thxs for you comment , yes we do have fun and some of these stories add content to the game , like all things in eve you need to work at it and some evenings the game content was a bit boring but thats when your team m8s and wing men make up for that fact.

Also its great i have an arch nemesis the quality of the Criminal Pirate Princess @Aiko_Danuja

1 Like

Ah to be so young and nieve

He’s right I’ve been crying all night.

From your eyes though?

Yeah.