Hunting gankers with your help

You’re saying that gank targets surviving is a side effect of your activity, and that makes no logical sense. If that’s the side effect, then what’s the primary reason? To defeat gankers? The only reason you’d want to defeat gankers, barring some kind of personal grudge, is to stop ganking, i.e. to stop the loss of ships to gankers.

The New Eden Police Force corporate description clarifies that their ultimate goal is to “eliminate” PvP in lowsec.

Changing the face of low security space into a safe and profitable area.

:roll_eyes:

We can’t save all but if we are around in numbers gankers have to use large fleets like the other day 40+ ships, or can’t just remain tethered to a station with 3 Tornados why they scout with an alt because we will kill your gank fleet :hugs:
As a side effect of activity such as these ships live which one’s we will never know ,
You talk of grudges I don’t have any ,
I think all types of game play are great in eve ,we all find our place, well this is mine , many said don’t be a fool , these are big groups that you are standing up to, by all means gank but we’ll be here to stop or make it a bit harder, don’t take it out on high sec because null is boring.
Ganker station fall as I write this, HD lost all their station in Sivala and even changed their name .
Now they try unsuccessful baiting us at gates (no names because the guy gave a good fight)

All this from a group who has no effect and fails.

Good job we don’t succeed.

3 Likes

That’s fine and all, but if stopping ships from dying is only a side effect of your activity, then what’s its primary goal?

This is correct.

Great work on TIS well done for all that you do

The Rp is just a bit of fun . To keep things within eve…

Amarr victor.

2 Likes

Do you honestly believe that EVERY single miner, missioner and so on are ALL the bottom rung of Eve? Do not be so foolish to cast so wide a net.

Those who know less, should be informed. The truly ignorant are those who come into contact with information and choose to remain uninformed. Those you can have your way with, and only they themselves are to blame. What Githany emphasizes in her post is just that: information.

I believe many of these individuals getting ganked are inexperienced and lack information. Githany is providing an honorable service to the very backbone of our community, the resource gatherers. Let her try as she might - there are plenty of prey out there and her work keeps them in the game.

Do not cry now because you are HER prey. That goes to any and all of you antagonists here.

2 Likes

Amarr victor, Brother.

Though your Trig suit concerns me…

The ones who aren’t on the bottom rung aren’t getting ganked.

Being inexperienced and lacking information is most often positively correlated with being new. If a new player gets ganked, they will learn. Usually, they don’t have a lot to lose.

“Veteran carebears” are usually too entrenched to learn. When they take losses, which are often worth much more proportionally to new players’ losses, it often results in a catastrophic “retirement” event for them.

I don’t even gank? Well, not fully true - I’ve made a ganking alt and ganked a single 800 million ISK Hulk. Any occasional ganking I’ll do in the future will be completely free of AG interference, as I’d look for targets outside of the main ganking areas.

I do wars/piracy/mercenary work. I genuinely doubt they could turn me into prey of any sort. From what I’ve observed so far, I could probably fight off their entire corporation alone.

Which is why I recommended to Githany to expand their scope of activities, and start training and practicing for actual fights, instead of riding CONCORD coattails. They could help players who actually need help that way, instead of saving brainlet bot aspirants who aren’t even aware of what’s going on around them.

Indeed you did and we have been doing as you suggested.

Did I see you close to Rens the other day , I thought to myself should I follow her.
Not with Githany but with a sneaky alt spy

1 Like

Nope, I haven’t logged in in weeks. Basically working 18-hour days right now.

Sick as in good? or sick as in horrible? I’m a bit behind on contemporary lingo, please help.

I will not offer a single possible one, though there are many and specific to the anti-ganker.

Its all much the same with gankers no? And that includes the unwillingness to disclose their individual primary reasoning.

And some advice: Even if you get a seemingly clear answer, be sure to have your BS filter on. It just may be that nothing gets through and you will be no wiser than when you had no reply at all.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

It looks cool. Nothing more.

I’m sorry you didn’t like it. I promise I’ll post something you like and agree with next time.

1 Like

So much that, it is something that the salty forum warriors don’t get at all. I lost count of the number of gankers who logged or moved away just by parking a HIC and being ready to nab their loot scooper. And some of the salt was epic… But I fail I guess, ROFL.

2 Likes

Yes, do as the good Lord commands, child. Repent, and all will be forgiven.

For if not…death looms overhead in the form of a sacred swarm, sanctus turma - the warriors of God shall descend upon you. So beware, fool.

1 Like

Yes, exactly!