Hypercasual looking for people to do stuff in eve with

Hola,

Won’t waste anyones time so get this out front quick:
I play games when I don’t do many other “life” things. When I play games, eve is rarely at the top of the list nowadays, hence the hypercasual in the title. However, I do get hooked occassionally and may even go nuts.
TZ: EU-nordic (of the blue and yellow variety)
Comms: Discord primarily but I do remember how ts & mumble works too.

I’ve come and gone since 2003, done a bit of this, a bit of that.

My three mains (main characters on omegas) are 125m sp , 130m sp and 240m sp mostly pvp. Got some mining too. Alts are seated around 30-100m ish SP, mostly for hauling junk and running missions in hs when bored. I would probably stick to playing on one for now (I ain’t very good at multiboxing anyway) and see where it goes from there.

I don’t mind doing whatever really. I’ve been in most areas spaces in some form or other perhaps except pochven too much. Low time spent playing means I am a super leech in WH nowadays as I rarely help out too much in tripwire to keep connections bright and sparkly.

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Hey!

We are searching for new members. We are a nullsec pvp corp within Shadoo. Corp+ally srp sonyou can fully focus on doing fleet pvp.

Check us out:

Greetings Monkey

Tbh !

Hey there, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Hey Cassandra,
We are a lowsec pirate alliance and corp always looking for more members. We are a smaller, mature group of pirates. RL first is one of our main things. Check us out and we can talk more.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/low-sec-pirate-e454-is-looking-for-more-pirates-to-add-to-the-family/

Check out Primal Instinct!

o7 bro

Check us out at WEF. We very casual and looking for more bros to fly with always.