I do NOT want Vanguard

I never asked you to waste almost 13 gigs of my hard drive for something I did not want in the first place. I am not sure if I can remove this without it affecting Eve online, please make sure that this is the case. I have absolutely no desire to play that game as it was a flop back then and it will be a flop now.

If we wanted a first person shooter we would play Call of Dookie. Rather, the vast majority of us are fans of clickety click, not slide canceling to victory.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing. You can sit down now.

10 Likes

Hey that’s a really cool story bro. Provide something worth while next time. Maybe repair the relationship you have with your parents may be a good start; find a woman, learn how to socialize appropriately too. Being cooped up with the windows foiled isn’t obviously helping you any.

2 Likes

He has a point in that the patch size was pretty big for what it brought to EVE, considering Vanguard was a separate install

1 Like

Hmmm…Tranquility’s peak suddenly drops back below 30,000 concurrent accounts playing, after a sustained period of very encouraging growth, on the day Vanguard launches. Who could’ve predicted that?

Seriously though, I just don’t get why CCP are so keen to develop another FPS shooter in an already crowded market, when the money - and dev resources - would surely have been much better deployed continuing to build on the recent encouraging signs for their absolutely unique, record-breaking title? It’s not like there isn’t anything left to fix…

2 Likes

1.Specifically restricted conduct.
The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.
In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting