I ❤️️ Eve but it’s time to move on

Lol…just a drop in the bucket. When you come out of an Abyssal Deadspace you’re a sitting duck. There’s no way to avoid it. They can scan the entrance/exit down and you have no idea until you emerge. Pretty lame but it is what it is. I would have given you a Gila if you’d only asked. I gave them away all the time. :rocket:

1 Like

CCP is quick to remind us that we don’t “own” anything. It’s all theirs, we’re just leasing it. So, outside of the game, it has ZERO value. Also, having a trillion isk gets old with people begging all of the time. I can focus on my new job. I really do wish everyone the best.

5 Likes

o7

Hope you find you EVE in another game soon…

Fly (drive, shoot, buy, build, etc) safe…

2 Likes

I thought so. In the end it’s not the last loss that makes someone quit.
The last loss is just the last bit that gets the avalanche rolling.

Thanks for the Gila, I would have appreciated it!
You take care and come back some day!

Oh and thanks for removing so much ISK and stuff from the economy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, in my opinion the time invested into the character has value, as such it would have been better to transfer it to an in-game friend than to just biomass it.

Anyway, good luck and much success to you in your future endeavors.

o7

4 Likes

Honest question: is there ANY chance that you would come back to eve at some point? (Starting as a new character of course)

1 Like

No. I hit all of my goals 10 times over again and all of my friends from '03-'05 quit years ago.

Also, when my alliance mates started arguing about who should get what, I just trashed everything. It’s really said how people get.

11 Likes

That sucks. Good for you then.

I don’t take advantage of people. I mean I do, because I shoot them down, but not like this. I don’t even scam people. I hate that. It makes me feel bad. I rather take money from people by making them happy.

Unlike other people I respect wealth. Not necessarily the wealthy, but wealth itself.
What would I do with a Gila anyway? Farm? HA! :smiley:

You need to be more careful with whom you surround yourself with, and with whom you share the knowledge that money isn’t an issue for you. The vast majority of people don’t need to know, don’t require to know and don’t deserve to know until definitely proven otherwise.

It’ll help you tremendously.

1 Like

This game is losing its best players to a new generation of players who want an award for just showing up…

7 Likes

Damn. I wish you the best. Morbid question. I wonder if he is the highest recycled pilot ever?

3 Likes

Topic Moved to Out of Pod Experience

2 Likes

Congratz, you won EVE.

3 Likes

Best of luck on the new job. I am returning soon after 4 years off!

RL comes first!

o/

2 Likes

I wonder why people just can’t stop playing quietly. Why post here? What’s the goal?

1 Like

Why post here? What’s the goal?

3 Likes

the thing is, you are not aware of the people who actually stop playing quietly, because they do it … quietly.

1 Like

I think I made it obvious…I wanted to say goodbye to everyone. If you choose to leave Eve one day, you’ll get to decide how you do it. I apologize if me posting here offended you in some way. I won’t do it again. Cheers!

5 Likes

Can I have your stuff
…he asked to late…

So, you quit and already have new alt?
I guess point of quitting leave eve behind. Not to PvP on toxic forum.

1 Like