I got ganked again

Sorry Torr. It stings losing the ship you depend on and had for a long time.

I lost my only vexor I had for years to high sec random sleepers.

your lessons should have been:

Instead: Check killboard of thief. Fly pvp capable ship.Train Omega at least 1-2months (reminder alpha clones will get 20mil sp soon TM)

Instead should have been: Hmmm, lowsecs. Gee should i scout in a shuttle before jumping in? Maybe look at the locals and figure out their prefered killing methods. Do they gate camp? if yes don’t enter that way. Do they kill alone? Then watch Dscan,
Just saying this i will never go to [ insert place in eve ] is not conducive to FUN.

Hmm, so in this laarge sandbox you managed to get yourself bored. Nicely done:) are you sure you did it all?
Perhaps this nice infographic can help you in deciding how to aleviate boredom. (pssst: the dark arts are the most rewarding)

1 Like

Oh noes! Not the vexor! Why did you poke the sleepers with your drones? Don’t you know they don’t like it :))

1 Like

Lol that’s exactly what I did.

Each lesson is more expensive than the last one…

Nah, for my last shield lessons I just had to give two ventures, that’s ok :wink:

If the attacking ship also gets blown up, how do they steal your stuff?

They have a “neutral” alt in a cargo ship hanging around, of course. This neutral alt doesn’t get involved in the fight, so Concord doesn’t attack it. When everyone’s destroyed, the alt collects all the wrecks, the miner’s wreck and the gankers’ wrecks.

Standard tactic in any MMO game that allows alts.

1 Like

“Two cloacked assholes”, I think its a good name for pirate corp.

5 Likes

Or the PvPenetrators inc

1 Like

That’s the spirit.

Pretty quick if you’re just doing missions tbh.

Yeah well EVE PVE generally is pretty boring.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.