I Made This

This is a topic about EVE swag and creative things that you’ve made to fuel your infinite obsession with EVE Online.

This includes, but is not limited to, pins, t-shirts, fan art, graphics, blueprints, models, 3D printer models, costumes, cosplay items, clocks, and Oxygen Fuel Blocks. Your mind is the limit.

Bonus points for originality.

RG

5 Likes

I took the Rifter model from the EVE Online: Second Decade Edition box and hacked it. Enjoy.

7 Likes

Raven what’s up !

EVE fanart and stuff yeah that’s my jam

This is a player project organized by CPPC Caldari Prime Pony Club of the capsule, for a VR demo. This is the in-game capsule model with the edges softened and some hardened. it’s being worked on right now and I’ll post updates as it comes along!

It’s “open-source” within CCP’s usage rules, so once it’s done it should be available for the videos and things you do

High quality turnaround GIF [15mb]

5 Likes

Hello @Rain6637 , how are you? Do I know you by another name?

I was the UIW student at your first meetup last year. I sat across from you

Right on. Did you have the 4-legged friend?

No and I don’t recall one either. Oh, I know… I thought you looked incredibly young and didn’t believe you?

Anyway I’m doing great! Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

:3 Can I be your four legged friend?

5 Likes

Oooh T’amber I didn’t realize it was that kind of Pony club and yes, you may be my four legged friend

Okay, I’ll bite! I make Pod Pals, which are little crocheted dolls that I customize to look like player characters, such as Mynxee, Rixx Javix, and a few others so far.

I also made a TESTosaurus-Rex with a CO2 dude, modeled after the very excellent TEST propaganda.

6 Likes

holy crap lol mynxee is instantly recognizable.

2 Likes

It isn’t really that kind of club lol…

2 Likes

Some hats.

3 Likes

That´s awesome. I have that Rifter my self but I wish I could get my hands on a bigger version the rifter or another ship in eve and put my pi 3 in it would be cool have a ship from eve online as a case for the pi 3.

2 Likes

Very cool thread.

All I’ve done is just use imgflip to make Eve meme’s.

3 Likes

:grinning: Awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes