I need some help for real

Hey guys i need some big help im new to the game aaand i got lost in a wormhole if anyone would be so kind to help me i would be thankful for ever plus i will give him 2mil isk thank you ^^

J135406 IX - Moon 8

1 Like

What would you like help with?

The Easy way: if you just need to get out all you’d have to do is self-destruct your pod, leaving behind any ship/loot you may have with you.
The unsecure way: ask for help in local; this may result in the destruction of your ship and pod.

2 Likes

Join channel 'EVE Scout"

Signal Cartel operate a rescue service:

https://evescoutrescue.com/home/

You can read about the rescue cache’s through that link and the service to have someone locate an exit for you.

Otherwise, self-destruct is the quickest escape.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply will try it out for sure thank you

1 Like

I did this once when I only had one set of probes on my ship and left them behind.
Good times.

1 Like

Tell us how it went once you’re out one way or another.

i had to kill myself thats the end of the story xd

1 Like

Now the sleepers will feed off of your frozen corpse. :skull:

3 Likes

Pretty much i will probably make a new profile just because i lost my OG character and now i just have a clone of her i just hate that felling :frowning:

Well that’s what it is to be a capsuleer in the first place, part of the initiation process of becoming one is the destruction of the original body and reborn into a clone, so your first body you entered the game actually was a clone already, the original is dead already, even if you create a new character that is the case. :smiling_imp:

well that was just evil of you sir telling me such secrets now i will go and cry in to a corner and never touch this game again

Um… what??

I swear that sounded EXACTLY like my 14 year old daughter.

Becky? That you??

2 Likes

Mom? is that you?

2 Likes

If you start over every time you die you’re going to have a rough go at eve…

3 Likes

You didn’t have to kill yourself. Sometimes it can take time to locate a capsuleer.

3 Likes

first use of a jumpclone… ‘‘aahhh nooo’’ makes new character…

It’s a trap run! :laughing:

This 100%

Also another way to possibly get help in getting back to known space is to check for structures located near planets and moons. Basically warp to 100km and check them for corp ownership, then send a message to the CEO.

3 Likes

Classic!
Bonus points if you forgot to bookmark all holes on your way in!
Extra Life if you did, but one of them collapsed.

:smiley:

Now I kind of want a hardcore eve mode. Once you die that character is dead, cause they arent a capsuleer

1 Like