[I-RED] Malkalen Memorial YC121

Malkalen V - Moon 1 - Ishukone Corporation Factory
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive Regional Headquarters
Department of Internal Affairs

Greetings, viewers of the Intergalactic Summit.

The time has come again to gather in solemn remembrance of those who died in the Malkalen Disaster. It is a moment in which we remember those who fell at the hands of a madman, people who should have been safe.

Many individuals were slain in the disaster and we will hear some of their stories, before the Memorial Wall engraved with the names of hundreds of thousands of lives lost.

The Executor of Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive will be giving the keynote speech. Any other individuals interested in speaking are invited to contact Valdezi Sun’khar prior to the event.

The event details are as follows:

• When: 04.05.YC121 21:00 NEST
  • Where: Malkalen V - 1 Ishukone Corporation Factory
  • What: A memorial of the Malkalen Disaster
  • Who: A list of invitees can be found below, but any who are friendly with the Ishukone Corporation or wish to pay their respects are asked to contact Valdezi Sun’khar for an invitation.

We look forward to sharing this momentous occasion with you all. For those of you who cannot make the event in person, the facility where the event will take place can support hologram projection.

Invitee Group List:
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris [PIE]
Khimi Harar [LUMEN]
Heiian Conglomerate [HECON]
Intaki Prosperity Initiative [IPI]
Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA]
The Bosena Accords [BOSAC]
United Neopian Federation [UNF-A]
Intaki Syndicate Militia (-1SM-)
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries (IKAME)
Quintom Node (IINII)
Sapphire Interstellar Capital Holdings (S-ICH)
Antumbra (CRUX-)
Nadire Security Consultants (NADSC)

Additionally, anyone currently maintaining shares through I-RED’s Operation Grey Steel© program is humbly invited

14 Likes

The Nadire Security Consultants accept your invitation.

7 Likes

Thank you for your invitation to LUMEN to such a solemn occasion. We will try to be present, to keep kindled the flame of memory.

6 Likes

Intergalactic Summit:

With the Memorial Service some 14 days away. The Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch asks that members of the invitee list please contact one of the following persons to declare intent of participation; Rear Admiral Sun’khar, V [Handle: Valdezi], Commander Mazaki, S [Handle: Shiran Mazaki].

This will allow you smooth entry into the facilities without the hassle of security checkpoints.

To members of the interstellar community. If you wish to attend but are not a member of any listed organization, contact us to begin screening procedures.

2 Likes

It was a truly tragic event, it shall remain in Caldari memory along bombing of Caldari Prime, Operation Highlander and similar gallentean atrocities that happened when we trusted them too much.

I think I was on one Memorial, and, unfortunately, one thing that happened there shocked me deeply. I am not going to point fingers on the perpetrator or perpetrators of amoral acts, I’ll just tell you what Caldari soul cannot accept.

It seems that there were certain class people, who lost everything Caldari in them, every bit of Proud, Honor and Valor! Who, instead of calling for Justice for the memory of Fallen comrades were calling for FORGIVING the crime gallenteans have committed against us!

Outrageous!

These defeatists were calling for PEACE with invaders without cleaning our space from oppressors, who still genocide and torture Caldari people!

They behave like gallentean prostitutes! When gallente SLAPPED them (like in Malkalen), they’re still ready to lick their boots and lay under them, doing everything they ask them for and behaving respectfully for them, taking their MONEY.

Disgusting, dishonorable, revolting and SHAMEFUL !

In any way, I wish you luck and hope such amoral anti-Caldari sentiments won’t ever happen again. And I repeat my words: people must remember about gallentean treachery. We shall never forget what the Federation did in Malkalen.

Glory to the State!
– D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive,

The Paladin Wardens of Curatores Veritatis Alliance would be honored and humbled to accept the invitation to be present during the memorial. Through shared experience and honoring our past dead it brings greater meaning to our lives.

With a heavy heart we will attend and remember the lives lost to us all.

Very Respectfully,
Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz
Amarr Victor, Ave Providence
Commitment, Integrity, Reliability

4 Likes

The event approaches. I ask if there are any more who wish to attend that they contact myself as soon as possible.

Namas

I can confirm my intent to be present for the Malkalen memorial this coming weekend, and I understand that others from the IPI also plan to attend.

I too plan to be there, to represent Intaki Homeworld Tourism Authority (IHTA) and IPI Alliance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.