[I-RED] Deployment to Athounon

iredbanner

IshuNET Temporary Operations Transmitter – SERTHOULDE
PLESCO Regional Logistics Headquarters
Internal Watch Command

All announced changes are considered to be EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. By order of the Internal Watch Security Council and respective contractors under the authority of the Ishukone-Raata Board of Directors and in conjunction with the already leaked CEP standing order for all State Protectorate forces.

All announced changes effect all forces under the purview of the Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch [O-RIW], Ishuk-Raata Special Operations and Tactics [I-SOAP], and Ishuk-Raata Divisional Oversight Committee [I-RDOC].

Athounon V - Orbital Rules of Engagement Changes

At the direction of the CEP the Ishuk-Raata forces will consider the orbit of Athounon V as restricted. All unauthorized vessels will be considered hostile within 10 million kilometres.

The Internal Watch advises all non Caldari Navy or State Protectorate entities to remain clear of this perimeter - failure to do so may result in the destruction of space-bound assets. This includes organizations such as SynCo, Lux Invicta, and all +5/+10 diplomatic standing groups.

As a majority stakeholder in the Ishukone-Raata Corporate Investment Bank [I-RCB], Ishukone-Raata Accounting & Transport [I-RAT], Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch [O-RIW], and Ishukone-Raata Industrial Partnership [I-RIP] - this will not apply to Ishukone or her subsidiaries.

Note: Rules of Engagement will not apply outside of the orbital perimeter.

Internal Watch/PLESCO Deployment

The observational deployment that began on 16.06.124 will be merged into the PLESCO deployment of assets and personnel for Serthoulde control. Vessels and capsuleers under contract with the Enforcement Directive have begun deploying to the Mercomesier solar system. For the duration of this effort we will be coordinating with all PLESCO signatories.

3 Likes