[I-RED] Public Release: Semiki Internal Watch Deployment

Namas Tayam

Yesterday I made a statement, confirming that a team had been assigned to the IKAME investigation in Semiki, with the objective of facilitating communication between IKAME and Aliastra personnel.

Earlier today, I was informed that my decision to work alongside the IKAME investigation, as opposed to that of I-RED, has caused anger and offense amongst Intaki citizens aboard an I-RED refinery in which I invest, though the Operation Grey Steel© program.

Despite stating that others in the Intaki Liberation Front, who intend to join efforts in Semiki are free to support the I-RED/HECON investigation, should they wish to do so, it is clear that additional reassurances are required.

I am happy to travel to the Tash-Murkon Refinery in A-3ES3, to meet with the community leaders in the Gamma Residential Sector, to listen to their concerns.

My hope is that through dialogue, I will be able to reassure them of my commitments.

I was disappointed to learn that some chose to disrupt the peaceful demonstration, where families had gathered to voice valid concerns, with rioting and vandalism. I commend the professionalism of I-RED police officers who responded to the events as they happened.

Pratya yavati
Bataav
Suresha | Intaki Liberation Front

7 Likes