I used background colour to tell what character I'm using

I have a different colour for each alt, so when I’ve got many logged in it’s easy to see which one I’m using, and which one in the Eve-O preview to click. For example, combat main has a blue background, fax pilot has a gold/yellow one, etc. The Photon UI has a limited number of themes and the backgrounds are all pretty much black.

I would like the option to choose the window background colour, basically.

8 Likes

That’s the pain you chose.

That’s the pain you chose.

Can you just not bother replying in future. Thanks.

2 Likes

You’re at liberty to disagree with me, I am absolutely fine with that. I don’t expect you to like everything I say.

However, there is multiple themes, and with the lines on the UI (Tron like), and different races you can set a different theme per character and use the coloured lines.

Every player whether 1 char or 100+ should have an equal chance and same tools at their disposal and no advantage given to 100 over 1 char. A solo character should be equally a first class citizen in the game.

Perhaps name your alts specific names.

As for missing themes, SoCT has no theme, sure expand themes, but not just because, multi account/char.

The game’s a changing with the times. Keep up.

I support.

I do the same thing and it would be nice to have multiple background colour options to have a different UI theme for each character in the Proton UI as well.

(Don’t mind the clown, posts that they disagree with often end up flagged. I wonder who keeps doing that…? )

5 Likes

yea this is an established good feature. Don’t fix what aint broken and is still used.

1 Like

I also support adding additional themes. Not because I have more than six accounts, but because I’m finding all of the current themes too bright for my eyes.

3 Likes

+1

3 Likes

+1 → I also feel that the current choises are very limited.

1 Like

missed warning color for low sec … so if u dont pay attention maybe jump danger place … and agency box doest open properly or just nothing … saludos :woozy_face:

…i forget to say … liked apereance :+1: :green_heart:

I agree. Background colors are all the same now, which makes the differentiation between themes in proton rather limited in practice

1 Like

I am to used to having different backgrounds for my characters, will go back to the old UI, until you can change them to something to make them more unique.

1 Like

You’re a jerk off.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.