I used to look forward to updates. Now i dread them

I mean as long as you’re willing to pay me out what I’ve spent over the years playing EVE, I’ll restart :smiley:

Server restart isn’t the answer.

As someone who only plays 1 char and subs 1 account, a lot of these updates don’t really bother me. It boggles me when people look at EVE like a job and grind in game to literally pay to keep playing the game.

The answer might be to just sub one account. Yes, you can’t do as much. You make less ISK. You die more. But also, its a lot more fun. It forces you to accept the risks of solo or to fleet up with others.

3 Likes

You make less, but you need less.

Heck you need a pittance and its not like you are saving for a Rorq LOL THAT IS FUNNY JOKE I MAKE, DA?

1 Like

Indeed. Actually when I first started EVE and I still feel this way, I wanted to be able to fly every sub cap ship but never spec into anything above that.

And yes, this even applies to mining ships sadly :smiley:

I got to carrier, found it to be really tedious, and stopped after testing out two of them for some time.

Wish I hadnt wasted that time.

1 Like

I’m dreading the blops part but leaving that for last.

I’m finishing up all the cruiser stuff before starting again on the BC lvl with command ships and such.

Kinda sad you don’t see a lot of them anymore.

1 Like

With good reason OP. Those who created the sandbox are gone and now decisions are coming from a crowd few–if anyone–trusts.

2 Likes

yeah you sociopaths can have this game now.

I’ve moved on to flying quadcopters and helicopters. Honestly, its much more fun and i don’t have to worry about some company removing chunks of my toys, or changing the controls on my remote.

1 Like

Curious, but assuming you are being sincere, what makes her a sociopath?

And what qualifies you to make this medical assessment?

I think I can answer that one for you:

She kills other players without their consent in an open-world, non-consensual PvP game.

1 Like

I know but I wanted his crazy take on it :smiley:

Trust me, you don’t. Dealing with these players on the forums is like working in a nuclear reactor, and you’re already at your yearly sievert limit.

2 Likes

Well people seem to think you and I are CCP’s favorites and rewarded for our work so

I mean if they wanna sling like 20 mil SP and 15 bil ISK my way I wouldn’t say no…

They think that we’re favorites because we’re openly advocating for the mere existence of non-consensual PvP in this non-consensual PvP game, and not getting instantly banned for doing so.

I don’t really care what they think. An eagle does not hunt for flies.

2 Likes

Hate when the update is just fixes. :weary:

its just how gleeful she is with other people’s decades long hobby being destroyed, and the projection.

“its time to stop catering to crybaby whiny players”

I’ve watched my game be destroyed by these new players, who come here, whine and cry about cloaks and nullsec wealth etc etc. Demanding CCP nerf and take things away from those who they are jealous of.

These same new players are basking with glee, as the corporate suits who were hired to replace the developers, do as they asked

And now, when old players complain “hey, this decades long game that i loved is being destroyed”
i just hear “hahaha gtfo”.

Okay. You can have it. Its yours. You won it. Enjoy it. I hope it becomes the game you dreamed of.

1 Like

i live in nullsec and all i do is kill people who dont want to be killed. I’ve never had problems with code because i’m not trashy enough to remain in highsec.

I’m just tired of the Candy Crush generation turning good sugar into corn syrup. I don’t want your soy neither. The cow goes on the BBQ. If you’re concerned with the cow farts, you’re free to huff them.

You’ve begged the devs to remove the cows. There is nothing left to BBQ. I will now find a new restaurant and consume animal meat elsewhere. good day.

The irony.

Ahh so you’re a krab. Got it.

None of that proves she is a sociopath. Either adapt or die. Its pretty simple.

4 Likes

Why are you complaining about the “sociopaths” then?

1 Like

Something about gooey cows and how new players have changed the game by crying, but Null folk are good people who’d never bend CCP’s ear.

Im not sure, it was unclear.

2 Likes

Yeah, i’ve adapted: