I used to look forward to updates. Now i dread them

Actually, it is. Because what i want to do is the same thing 99% of everyone who plays this game wants to do.

I want to fly cool ■■■■ and blow ■■■■ up.

But if you’re going to make me grind for 5 years, in order to produce a ship that will die in 60 seconds, i’m not really feeling the cost-benefit analysis on that one.

A rorqual was fair, top-level income. It wasn’t excessive. It was just enough, so that i didn’t have to rack up a creditcard debt or quit my job to grind.

Now i will need to choose either to purchace plex or grind mindlessly in highsec procurers and junk.

You’re telling me to stop posting. I just wanted to state my complaint to the developer, just like you’ve cried with that graph, no doubt on numerous other posts, along with countless other Candy Crush zoomers.

You don’t see me in there telling you to quit the game. Perhaps i should have. Perhaps i should have been as vile as the new generation is, and warded them off from this game. Eve would have at least died on its feet then.

This soggy ass cheerios bowl isnt gonna be fixed with corn syrup and a new perspective. Soylent Green is Eve Players.

You see, i was only guessing you were a zoomer. You also made a guess.

Except i know i wasnt born between the 1940s and 1970s, and so that makes you wrong. And your incorrect and ignorant use of the term “boomer” would, in fact, correctly identify you as a zoomer. Making me correct.

Right? You’re displaying exactly the vile attitude i’m referring to. That snarky, willfully blind attitude, bathing in a sea of malaise. You’re out for revenge, against your own victims. Its borderline psychotic.

Doubleplus good, comrade.

What eve activity do you enjoy doing? I’d like to recommend CCP begin “updating and modernizing” those aspects of the game. Do you do industry? Perhaps CCP should break the industry window into a dozen seperate windows, you know… for efficiency.

Your attempt to whitewash your greed is way too transparent. It sounds very noble of someone to be the kind of player who selflessly sacrifices their supers for the sake of providing content, but I’m pretty sure you’ve never actually used them for anything other than farming more ISK.

1 Like

Are you alright? You’re starting to really go off the deep end.

I don’t use capitals for isk anymore, except the rorqual. And i guess i won’t be using that anymore either.

I used to carrier rat in havens/sanctums. It was a grind, but… eh… it got me by.

Capital ratting is just a meme now. Only nerds with a death wish rat in capitals anymore. As evidenced by my very* green killboard

it’s not greedy to want to have fun in a videogame, rather than just grind mindlessly in bordom.

Let’s TLDR this:

Typical grindbear, who has a history of hopping from one OP grindfest to the next, cries about CCP (finally) taking steps to reduce unbridled and out of control grinding and in doing so making the game and its economy better for everyone else.

Typical grindbear is crying inside. He states to have moved on yet evidence clearly shows this is not the case, sadly.

1 Like

You don’t even exist in the game. You don’t have a single killmail to your name. You live in highsec and avoid all combat. You’re not even playing the game.

All of highsec is a grindbear utopia. Thats what highsec exists for.

You’re like those people who refused to leave the Pre-Sear area of GuildWars, and you’re trying to dictate how the end game fights should play out.

I can’t remember when the last time i shot a rat was. I mined maybe 200 mil all this month so far? I’m basically just logging in to shoot things when i get a ping, and thats it.

You don’t know what I do or have done but I know what YOU’RE doing: the passive aggressive carebear stare.

You stopped “shooting rats” because CCP changed caps so it wasn’t the most OP grindbear option any more, then you went to grinding in rorquals and CCP changed that as well. So don’t bring it as if you’re not a grindbear, you ARE but you stopped doing it lately because CCP has been changing the game. Making it better for normal players.

1 Like

Your whole argument is that i’m making too much isk and you’re jealous

my argument is that the isk/effort ratio is already bleak and they’re making it worse.

You want to force everyone to be grindbears. i dont want to grind.

and ranting is against forum rules. @ISD_Golem

lmao.

doubt

3 Likes

Wow this basement is so full of krab tears

The smell is amazing

4 Likes

I feel awkward looking at a child crying that the wind broke his own toy, while he still has a lot around him. The smell of entitlement makes me puke.

So many people looking at what they had and wanting to have it again, even if it hurts the game.

Did you know ? Before the 80s there was no speed limit, you could go as fast as your car could and kill people on the streets. There are still people who want to remove speed limits. Who can’t accept them. And who kill people on the streets because no matter how superior they feel compared to other people, they are but a mere human.

3 Likes

Blops are/were great fun.

Then they messed with cynos and such.

And CVA collapsed, so that was the end of that for me.

1 Like

No messy forum post for when you leave, just incessant crying and whining in every thread you can while you’re still in the game.

It’s remarkable how many threads I’ve seen get completely sidetracked lately by you, Destiny Corrupted, and a handful of others. Mostly PvP-rah-rah types.

Honestly, I get that PvP in the game kinda sucks, and some like Destiny Corrupted talk a big talk but are in carebear corps and haven’t PvP’d in over half a decade, so you need some other outlet for your anger and misanthropy.

But just in the interests of longevity, I’d recommend cooling it a little bit for a while. People have been forum-banned for being constant trolls, you know.

1 Like

c-can I have your stuff?