I want to know who in the world designed this ship?

Who ever came up with this fkdup design was under some serious drugs for an extended period of time…
Not clear why CCP, while fixing some other uglyass designs, keeps this aberration around.

6 Likes

Seems like u haven’t seen Huginn yet…

Did you avoid picturing it from the back cos you actually love it and this is a troll?

Dude! The Imicus is the most beautiful ship of them all!

3 Likes

It’s bendy so it can orbit easier

7 Likes

He probably hated the old Scorpion too, the philistine

6 Likes

The Helios USED to use the Maulus design, in green. That ship was gorgeous but then Trinity happened and CCP messed it up. If there’s one ship that needs a redesign it’s the Imicus hull. Having said that I loved the old Scorpion, it was brutally weird. The new one is boring AF and way too obvious imo.

5 Likes

Or the revenant.
Nothing like a giant flying turd.

2 Likes

5 Likes

If your turds look like that, you should see The Doctor

2 Likes

Bubbles

before everything was perfect and smooth in New Eden there was an asymmetrical design approach.

2 Likes

CCP is merely doing its best to indicate how fundamentally weird Gallente ship design is.

2 Likes

Dont touch space photo frame! Its beautiful.

2 Likes

imo:
You need to look at it from the sides, it looks better.
Besides, its meant to look like a very alien ship. It shouldn’t have your typical sections expected for a carrier.

I can’t tell you about my own turds as i dont look at them. The revenant though sure as ■■■■ looks like it came out of my dogs arse.

2 Likes

I like this design. I think it is original.

Imicus was originally produced as a general purpose ship, able to fit the needs of almost any pilot. Its’ unusual structure makes it stable in a free-standing position when landed on any object with a gravity well.

This was the go-to ship for rockhounds, explorers, merchants, smugglers or any other pilot who had the occasional need to set down on a sizeable asteroid without docking facilities.

1 Like

the galente degenerates . they probably were hight and on the middle of a orgy wen they did it

1 Like

was made by chyiozo, the guy on the right of the bottom panel :