I want to know who in the world designed this ship?

That’s one of my favourite ships. What’s wrong with it?

I don’t get why people always hate on it. It isn’t symmetrical, but so what? Go fly Caldari then, leave the nice looking ships to the Gallente.

1 Like

correction :heart:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great way to design spaceships.

2 Likes

OP would have foamed from rage if he saw an old Moa model…

Edit:

found an image of an old Moa

4 Likes

Or the old Drake.

While we are on the subject of ship designs old and new, can my Curse have its third engine back please?

The Imicus begs to be put down.

1 Like

old drake was fabulous!

They redid some of the Gallente ships, they should redo the imicus. Quite frankly there are more ship hulls that need to be looked at, most of those are Filthmatar.

The glorious rust was cleaned and duct tape sails were swapped with solar panels long ago :crying_cat_face:.

2 Likes

One thing about the imicus, it makes one mean battle frig with it’s drones … I think it stands toe to toe with a Tristan

Hands off. Unfortunately the old models looked much better; gritty, makeshift and war-torn.

2 Likes

The old Caldari ships were so pretty. I loved the asymmetry on so many of their designs. They felt like space ships that were actually built for space, not sleek submarines.

4 Likes

Possibly the same person that designed Windows Me?

1 Like

Many years ago we were shown a redesigned Tempest, sturdy and really well made. I wish Filthmatar ships would start to look like that a bit more.

4 Likes

Get that abomination out of here. It’s bad enough that they patched the hole in the top panel.

1 Like

On that note: what happened to this? https://www.eveonline.com/article/iconic-ships-reimagined-the-minmatar-rupture

nothing wrong with the Imicus. I made my first mil, mining in one of those. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah, I have a problem flying ships with asymmetrical designs. It just bugs me…if I see a ship that looks like two different people designed one side each and then slapped it together, I just can’t fly it.

Stupid, I know…and it limits the ships I can fly, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Best designs are Minbari Minmatar

1 Like