I want to know who in the world designed this ship?

Turkey with a briefcase.

Ahh the booger with a kickstand. A classic!

1 Like

11 Likes

I can’t unsee that.

Thanks…

4 Likes

I remember old Moa, i played Eve in Beta 2003.
then i quit in 2005 and though would never come back, yet i am back, i like most of the redesigns they did.
I actually do like new scorpion better, and new moa/gila are much much better. Caldari EW frigate (whatever the fk its called )
is great too, used to be so ugly. Condor is improved, that screwed up wing looked like some one shot it, and it was never fixed.

I generally fly ships due to their technical capabilities, not due to their handsomeness as some here suggested.
But still would like to have a ship that doesn’t make me puke.
I am flying Helios on the max zoom out, so it doesn’t hurt my eyes…

i like that Tempest, minmantars have lots of fkd up designs as well.
But i think helios is the champion of all
premature birth defect child

Matari please, the Huginn (and bellicose model) is fine.

Only if they made ruppy the cruiser with Verticality like the dreadnought, svipul, and a few others. Verticality and minmatar is actually lore friendly.

But it has to be a Column of Scrap and not be “Caldari-tized” like they did with so many poor ships so long ago…

This guy probably thinks the Dodge Viper is the ultimate car design

To really mess with players expectations, I think CCP should create a ship which has almost bilateral symmetry on a plane which is at an angle to the usual axes

I think these euclidian designs are over rated myself.

Are you proposing the use of non Euclidean higher dimensional geometries?

Indeed. I was hoping the trigs might have it, but 3 dimensions is like their sacred number or something.

There’s nothing to stop them from having, say, 3 planes of existence, each having 3 dimensions. Philosophically significant triangular links between certain junctions interlinking in a manner requiring 9 dimensions to fully appreciate, that sort of thing. Liking the number 3 is very broad, and could be used for lots of different things.

But they just like plain old triangles, apparently. Wouldn’t want generic alien invader #213 to have too much of an interesting lore to them, I guess.

1 Like

I always thought Gallente ships resembled disembodied mammal organs. Or exterior mammal organs. Can’t understand why they bend crystalline carbonide into roundish shapes, a seemingly more complex process than using sheets of their standard armor plate.

Having only one account, my main and 2 alts are from the three other races. Never warmed up to their ships other than the industrial haulers, the best in the game. Although the Prowler is my blockade runner of choice.

nowadays we have other ships but i always thought

caldari is like future humans

amarr is like protoss from sc , new age aliens

minmatar is mad max , rusty ships made of scrap metal

galente are like the martians , marvin the martian kind

2 Likes

Amarr: the true race
Caldari: useful idiots
Gallente: beta cuck surrender monkeys
Minmatar: cheap labour

3 Likes

“Amarr: the true race
Caldari: useful idiots
Gallente: beta cuck surrender monkeys
Minmatar: cheap labour”

jeez, sounds like “Mein Kampf”

Gallente is the only democracy !!!
CCP please make Gallente ships beautiful !!!
and not like dogs excrement, or 2 month born fetus

i was talking about the design of the ships , in reality :+1: to

but i prefer to call caldari waifu loving friends
but thats me

1 Like

No, it doesn’t.

6 Likes