I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

Watching James or whoever controls the Aiko account worship himself with forum alts… How does a human player become more pathetic than a bot? They join code. How does a member of code become even more pathetic than that? They become a code leader.

1 Like

Does James 315 haunt your dreams, AJ?

2 Likes

Never met him since he’s permabanned plz introduce me to his current alt

James 315 is not banned at all, if you understood how alliances worked you would see the clear evidence for this.

2 Likes

So have him Evemail me.

Please have the Queen of England give me a call.

3 Likes

So your savior is a coward and a neckbeard loser, ty for confirming.

Do you feel like you are winning hearts and minds here on the forums?

2 Likes

Nope, eating crackers and laughing at your futile sadness. Btw that suicide gank the other day? The kids messed up and left behind enough loot to pay for the procurer. Can’t you losers do anything right?

Why would the Saviour of highsec evemail a random nobody, how about you mail him with some of your delicious salt as he will appreciate this.

1 Like

I don’t think it is about the loot when the ganker’s are enjoying their Oak Nestle Peppermint Crisp Flavoured Milk.

I’m obviously not banned.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

This guy isnt even trying.

1 Like

Code is like a dark booger stuck to your nose hairs, removing it tingles a bit, but once it’s gone and in the garbage can it feels wonderful.

1 Like

You sir are one angry miner. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Code Pilot with fitted Mining Modules along with Ore in the cargo.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/85852854/
Looks like somebody was caught mining.

2 Likes

Its only hardcore mining if you remember to load up your 315 PLEX

1 Like

Alex, can I have “Stuff that only happens in Holy Halaima” for $200?

For days I have had the feeling that something is missing, now I know it. Over one month there is nothing to read from you @Nicolai_Serkanner. no sweet "■■■■ of "or simple “no”, or at least “bollocks”. where are you, busy with Goons?
Anyway, it’s not [Good riddance ™] if you not there :stuck_out_tongue:

There were a lot of posters that all forcibly 'ahem’ left the forums at around the same time. It remains to be seen if they were all permanent vacations, or whether some of them were 30 day “take some time and think about your behavior,” type temporary hiatuses.

I’m pretty sure Nicolai is not coming back to the forums. Does he deserve an honorary “good riddance” to send him on his way?

3 Likes