I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

I am a little boy inside a bear suit. (refer to me as a carebear)

Well, no, that just makes you a plain old furry.

Being a carebear requires that you cut out an anal orifice in the suit.

3 Likes

That’s just a murrsuit. That just makes you weird

What a nerd.

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Actually, some of what he says Is true. I have been baited through emails in the past by people who thought they could bully me. But People who gank miners, then log and Hide are not bullies rather they are cowards. Even had one threaten to sick the entire alliance on me when he was informed i was hunting him. Thats big talk for someone who was not actually complying by the Code. (Hes a miner who afk mines, then when someone appears in his belt gets his ganking squad, ganks then logs back to his miner) To my understanding from a brief stint i did with code years and years ago. That is frowned upon Behavior. Code cannot even be relied upon to enforce its own Code.

Calm down miner.

2 Likes

Don’t Claim you have a “Code” If it is only applies to other people. That is not a “Code” Its an arbitrary Rule Set. Do not fear CODE openly mock CODE for there inability to Enforce The CODE amongst there own people hahahahaha

2 Likes

I am a Princess. I am above the Law.

1 Like

A CODE is not a LAW. Its a set of Standards set forth that one adheres to. Failure to Adhere to ones own standards by its very nature renders those Standards Obsolete. Ergo, The Code does not exist. Second off: Princess in your own mind, and to your own sycophantic worshipers is not in fact a Princess. Its a pathetic Self Delusion.

And Really: What are you actually Princess over? Newbies? Bots? PvPers who sole goal in life is to attack the weak and defenseless? I have no problem if you want to be a Princess of Cockroaches, Because in the End. Your still a Cockroach. Those folks out in Null Sec fighting the War? Organizing large squadrons Those are Eves real Heroes. Those are the Royalty.

Some people take their playtime far too seriously…

4 Likes

Some people are just Entertained by Pathetic Cockroaches, Besides I am not the one who has sycophantic Worshipers, and I am not the one self declaring myself royalty. LoL

So you admit you’re a Pathetic Cockroach ?

3 Likes

You know what. Im not going to be baited. LoL. I actually feel really, really sad for you folks.

I’m a princess in real-life, it’s not a roleplay thing.

How do you think CODE. funds all this ganking?

1 Like

First off: Your not a princess. You might be delusional but thats all. 2nd off: Overly large Expenditures on Plex, which essentially buys your ways here. (Which is really, really Sad)

No, really, I’m a Hapsburg in real-life.

2 Likes

She is also princess of highsec. She may be princess of other things as well.

I don’t think Saramas is a princess of anything. Are you, Saramas?

2 Likes

He can also be our princess. We live in a very progressive age, and it’s okay for boys to be princesses too, you know.

Maybe he can do a royal visit to Aiko’s palace and she can do his hair? Oh, wait, never mind…

4 Likes

Mum can I have dolphin?

1 Like

The Royal Among Us: A Real-Life Princess! :thinking: