I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

:thinking:

1 Like

In game, i.e. capsuleers :stuck_out_tongue:

I see, we are almost there. Almost :wink:

1 Like

Yes. Yes it is. About 500% easier, give or take.

If you actually knew how to PvP you would understand why low and null is harder.

1 Like

come join goons, where you can join miniluv and suigank stuff WITHOUT the code. RP.

I dont know how to PvP. Can you explain how a Caracal in High Sec is easier to kill without war than the same Caracal in Low Sec or Null Sec?

1 Like

Yes, I’m confused about how its harder to kill a ship with a fleet of 40 people and a warp bubble and no CONCORD time limit, instead of having to kill it within a matter of seconds using just a couple people and no warp bubble.

4 Likes

ELITE PVP

ELITE NULLBEARS

ONLY 100+ SHIPS PER FLEET! NO FACTION POLICE! NO CONCORD!

:exploding_head:TRULY AMAZZZZING:astonished:

4 Likes

I don’t know man, CODE. isn’t really into RP, but the guys from the “Imperium” for sure.

3 Likes

Indeed, I’ve noticed that even CCP frowns upon discussion of CODE within the RP or Fiction sections of this forum. Why? Because it’s neither RP nor fiction - it is reality and fact, having no place amidst the piles of nonsense generated by miners.

3 Likes

RP is funny and I don’t really see how not doing it is supposed to be an attraction.

Also, Goons practically pioneered the art of trolling miners with RP schtick while ganking, back before CODE was even a thing. They did this whole jihadi thing back in the day, it was hilarious.

If Miniluv has truly lost its sense of humor, as you seem to be saying, it is a dark day for EVE.

1 Like

10 iski, i gif u missle - you gif 10 iski.

1 Like

idk. im not even miniluv. maybe in the future when i can get an alt to take the sec status hits

By using math and multiboxing.

Also, you don’t kill Caracals in high sec, you kill ventures.

P.S. I will stop responding to anything you post because it is all garbage and waste of my time. Try at least to come up with a good argument before you hit the reply button so it is worth my time.

1 Like

A venture doesn’t shoot back. Did you still not figure that out?

Kinda sad really. Some people are slow I guess.

Do I indeed? Proof please.

The argument is simple;

What makes high sec pvp easier to you than low sec or null sec?

Its a perfectly simple question you seem unable or unwilling to answer.

1 Like

Remove high sec suicide ganking, and force pvp in to war declarations in high sec. Do this, and you will instantly over night validate high sec for new players, Kill code, and ultimately better the gaming experience.

If ccp had any balls on them, this would be the single, greatest move they could ever make in this game. I think they might, being that they are experimenting with blackouts in null and killing donuts, but i would not hold my breath.

Seriously though, this change would absolutely change eve in a massively positive way. It benefits so many players, its unreal.

How ccp has been blinded to this, even after years of station camping and burn jita’s, is beyond me.

1 Like

Are you really a goon if you can’t take the sec status hits? You sound more like a renter to me.

2 Likes

Given you dont take any questioning of your statements seriously, I dont believe you are serious.

In what way would a conflictless game be positive?

Are you suggesting more radical changes to wardecs?

If you just plan on being insulting btw, I urge you to reconsider replying.

4 Likes

No, ■■■■ off!

7 Likes