I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

So basically, what you are saying, is it was a literal cat-fight between all these ganker girls?

That’s right.

Interesting

A rather bizarre claim from someone not in CODE. any longer.

Aiko was active in CODE. up until early January this year. The last time Ward worked with CODE. was January last year.

What’s so bizarre?

Active in CODE. is not the same thing has having the power to give a member the boot. And when someone has the power to give someone the boot, they don’t usually abandon their well known alliance with exactly the reputation they desire to go off and form a corp and alliance totally separate.

Sounds like lies and trolling from someone who posts 90 percent lies and trolling.

So you should stop doing that then?

One of my alts actually got a medal from James 315.

8.3h
8.3g
8.4zz
8.4zzzd

Well, I guess we know who won the civil war! I think the big lesson for miners is to note that Aiko will employ the nuclear option!

2 Likes

Oh look, Ward is back!

He’s got some interesting ideas about what killed James 315.

https://www.james315.space/2021/09/28/oh-its-you-again/

oK!

:+1:

Real life is over rated.

Wow. Eve has elicited many emotions over the years, but never that.

Thorax pilot.

Dbl web rax best rax man.

As a frequent rax flyer, I’ve used that point on many people.

I know.

So cool using my tactic :smiley: I’m glad you’re learning from me.

Hello old friend. :wink:

I see Eve is as salty as ever.

I understand your position… but please, don’t generalize what CODE players are based on your own experiences and motivations. I have been involved with CODE in one capacity or another since late 2013/ early '14. I never was a ganker and in my experience, most people in CODE were cool, good people. I’m sorry your experience was different. Like in any group, there’s always going to be “those ones”. Just look at AG over the years. Don’t get me wrong though, there are those in AG that warrant respect as well. Bad people are bad people…no matter what “side” they’re on. :slightly_smiling_face:

I see you are indeed sensible. Hopefully more people emulate your perspective. We have a lot of black/white perspective here.

So what would you like a person to judge by?

Oh. I see. We should base it on YOUR experience, even though you went into no detail whatsoever, and just blithely indicate you were “involved with CODE” whatever the heck that means. It sure doesn’t sound like you were a target.

Even some of the worst people you can name often had “friends” they treated well.

As much as that’s true, what other group (and I mean gankers in general as CODE has splintered) has a channel made for the purpose of mass griefing of their and their friends’ victims? Who goes on and on the most about extracting salt? And yes, we know that the salt is IRL salt and the victim and gankers are not just “role playing”.

The best I can give you is that even some of the best people get off on a bit of griefing and being mean, even including things like practical jokes and scaring people at Halloween. Its a sad part of human nature. But when people dedicate a huge amount of time to a game playstyle guaranteed to cause grief, and then go to the effort of forming groups, channels, terms, slogans, and catchphrases designed to maximize grief, then you clearly have a group of people on one end of a spectrum rather than a typical person with the few usual human flaws.

Calm down apologist.