I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

Yeah its happened to me too. Its wierd

I remember once I played Axis and Allies. I was cast as Liesl von Trapp in the Sound of Music, and someone set up the game in the Green Room. So we decided to play in between scenes, and we assigned nations at random, but this one girl got Germany and had a terrible panic attack because Germany is evil, and she just couldn’t do it. So we had to switch, and I gave her the USA, and I played Germany… ever after, she seemed to think that I’m a fascist IRL, and I suppose that’s the mind of a Highsec miner. They simply can’t fathom the distinction between a game and reality.

2 Likes

As long as people don’t end up thinking I made that claim, I’m good. The community has been good to me in general and I don’t want it to appear I’ve turned my back on them now.

1 Like

Why are you talking to me?

Narcissism at it’s finest lol.

1 Like

I’m a PvPer in the game, and a cereal killer in real life, so I think the carebears might actually be onto something with their logic.

1 Like

What is your favourite cereal? I am partial to honey nut cornflakes myself!

Noooooo in real your an anime supper hero/heroin.

Let me try to understand this! You are saying they are eating Heroin at supper dressed as an anime character?

I am in fact very concerned about how my deeply-private information became public like this.

1 Like

Points finger at Githany Red >>>>>>

1 Like

It was just a wild stab in the dark

Thanks and good luck

I’m wondering how rehabilitation and or turnaround in behaviour or not, or what the actual purpose of this thread is about? The title suggests it is a betterment thread. You once were a scummy ganker (if that is your playstyle) wanting to steal from the hard work of others, and now you want to turn around and be a productive member of society?

Idk, just a gripe with, what is the point of this thread.

:popcorn:

I don’t know the point and not going back to read how it started but it’s been here a long time without getting locked , which is a feat in itself given the type of people that reply , so well done to all and keep chatting

2 Likes

I kicked Ward out of CODE. and she decided to get ‘revenge’ by pretending to have realized that CODE. is just a griefing alliance, and publicly telling everyone the TRUTH. It’s basically virtue signalling as a faux white knight wannabe.

always remember Viirilithizu Ward! ALWAYS!

2 Likes

The OP want to quit ganking because of Her RL issues. She did the right decision. If this game affect anyone negatively in RL or can’t separate a video game from reality. Quiting is a right decision. Eve Online is just a video game nothing less, nothing more.

1 Like

Oh, please. RL had nothing to do with it.

The OP melted down cuz I kicked her out of CODE. and she kept playing the game, kept ganking, kept trying to grief on Highsec carebears until someone dunked her battleships out of existence.