I was also a CODE. space bully

Ah, he hasn’t been on the forums long, only a few hours, so therefore he can’t post multiple links like some of the old timers can.

That’s a pretty fantastic story.
But I’m having issues waiving my suspension of disbelief at hearing someone spent $20,000 on a whimsical note just buying EVE ■■■■.

Like.

How?

3 Likes

:facepalm:

Dear Christ, please save the hapless fools of this world from their own ineptitude.

I can believe it’s possible, but I’m still gonna need to see some hard evidence before I believe that it actually happened.

3 Likes

I saw the title of this thread and I was looking forward to some quality forum salt. Instead, all I get is some barely intelligible rambling by some anti-code fool. Huge disappointment.

6 Likes

I’ve told you multiple times to just shut up before you embarass yourself even further Prion Solutions, yet you decided to vomit this garbage here for everyone to see?

You’re hopeless and you deserve all the negativity you get from it

3 Likes

I wonder who ‘Prion’ is talking about?

2 Likes

Probably Overmind.

4 Likes

You missed the part where Queen Regent of High Sec, Aiko Danuja, broke up a marriage :grinning: :grinning:

P.-S. Your conspiracy theories never cease to amaze me.

2 Likes

And that sir is how you lost all your credibility.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has registered the name Carebear Solutions…

3 Likes

I should do it for him.

He doesn’t seem to be able to provide us with functional links. I can’t imagine him creating a brand-new character on his own.

1 Like

It would be easier to take CODE’s position seriously if the rabble wasn’t taking this opportunity to drop personal hatred lines…no, wait…it’s CODE. nvm!

“A person becomes believable in direct proportion to the amount of people trying to shut him (or her) UP.” Some smart dude

Sievert has been claiming that he “scammed” James, which doesn’t seem realistic (of course). It’s odd that Sievert isn’t sure whether he got 25 billion, or 40 billion, because Sievert keeps track of all his finances in a very obsessive Excel spreadsheet. I’ve seen the spreadsheet, so I know how hard he carebears.

Sievert is claiming that James reimbursed him for 400-700 battlecruisers, in addition to the ships that Sievert was actually reimbursed for. Over the 1-2 month period that this supposedly occurred, Sievert would have had to report roughly 10 false claims every single day. It’s odd that Sievert has been crying so much about isk, almost continuously, since you would assume he is doing quite well with all this free isk he magically obtained…

:thinking:

The true story is that Sievert tried to scam James, and James noticed. Indeed, on February 16, Sievert informed me that he was permanently disqualified from SRP.

7.25zz

I asked James about all this just now, and he shook his head, “There’s something wrong with that boy.” I suppose readers can judge for themselves whether Sievert appears to be an individual of sound mental capacity.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

:fearful:

5 Likes

:congapartyparrot: :partyparrot: :dealwithitparrot:

:parrotwave2: :margaritaparrot: :loveparrot:

:money_mouth_face::cool: :money_mouth_face:

I wanna hang out with Aiko, she sounds cool!

:money_mouth_face::cool: :money_mouth_face:

:reversecongaparrot: :stableparrot: :middleparrot:

:oriolesparrot: :fastparrot: :twinsparrot:

5 Likes

I feel blessed to hang out with Aiko every day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why don’t you share that infamous recording CCP allegedly won’t take as proof for your story?

1 Like

To be fair, if EVE breaks up your marriage your spouse was probably cheating on you with Chad already so why not spend your entire household income on a PLEX scam. It’s not like you want to be sending your paycheck to Chad’s kids, do you?

4 Likes

LOL what drugs are you on man, i want some.

4 Likes