I was also a CODE. space bully

Sievert, are you ok? Do you need help?

2 Likes

First one is without hisec, second is with.

Prion reminds me of that Naari Naarian guy.

1 Like

Oh look, another person who doesn’t understand the limitations of that data and the difference between players and characters.

(Hint: many nullsec players have multiple highsec alts that are not going anywhere even if the highsec-only players mass ragequit.)

1 Like

■■■■■■■■. Look at the amount of people in jita and other hs systems vs null. High of 600 in null trade Hubs, hi of 2500 in jita.

Oh look, even when I point out the answer for you you’re still incapable of understanding the difference between players and characters.

1 Like

oh for the love of…CHARACTERS is what makes EVE money, NOT players.

Oh FFS. Why is this so hard for you to get? Many of those 2500 characters in Jita are owned by the same people as the 600 characters in the nullsec hub.

1 Like

Relevant to players, not to the developers.

Nonsense. It’s very relevant to CCP because whether or not the 2500 players in Jita remain subscribers is largely determined by whether or not the 600 players in the nullsec hub remain subscribers. You know, because the characters are owned by the same people.

3 Likes

CCP is not killing highsec. In fact, the Niarja change is a major buff to highsec. It’s only a nerf to lazy farmer trash that doesn’t belong in EVE anyway.

1 Like

Whats sievert ranting about this time

3 Likes

I’m not sure, I think he is having an episode.

2 Likes

I wish I could have an episode, but I’m dead inside.

1 Like

I want to know where you go slash what you search for in order to get the specific anime images / gifs you pull up

1 Like

I am pretty sure she watched whatever anime shows these were in.

1 Like

Yo man, you best not be talkin’ ■■■■ about my waifus.

2 Likes

Destiny IRL

1 Like

This is actually true. This is what we do. I taught CODE. how to do it.

Straight outta Halaima since 2003!

2 Likes