I will return to Eve Online if

T2bpo was a long time ago & CCP have gifted players assets well after that. Affilation plex is a graph I would like to see as well as reinbursements.

I dont think that erases the signifigance of it if free stuff is a problem.

Its either all or nothing. But yeah I dont really know of anything that they could give out that would really matter in the long run.

I run those in between Tobacco bootlegging.

if … they add blinking dots

2 Likes

just run it with many accounts, you only need like 2 apm per account and the avg joe can easily do 150 apm so thats 75 accounts.

“If they”:
Solve that “Drifter/Traglavian-Story Desaster”.
Remove unneccesary Bottlenecs in HS.
Implement an practical War-System in Eve.
Balance the whole Traglavian Shipline.

… wich probably never will happen… so i am actualy more thinking in the direction of : Should i liquidate everything or not as long as i may have the Chance to do so, or is it worth to wait for Miracles?

ATM i am waiting and just looking into the Forums once in a while…

“If they”:

start to gibe me mony plox

Pfft, perfect way to go into the gutter, those are just RIP offs most of the time, either gank setup or poverty wage for moving it several jumps.

Not my contract courier hires, I pay good.

1 Like

This is blatantly false. There’s plenty of good courier contracts out there, and most arent gank setups (or if they are, Ive somehow avoided all of them). Join Haulers Channel in-game

Huh, I didn’t think anyone outside of RMT’er and botters cared about distribution mission payouts. Do any real players like distro missions? I’ve run some, but it was to help me build standings.

2 Likes

That’s the prime reason most distro runners do them. They just also have really horrible payouts for the time involved. Which is why I do PD when I am running them on a non-combat char for standings.

2 Likes

looooool

exactly…

Aren’t all the contracts to Solitude basically gank setups?

What a strange statement: so i’m not a real player because I enjoy courier missions?

I love them…best way to see New Eden, while playing your favourite music in the background and enjoying the view as you jump from star system to star system.

But the pay is abyssmal. You get a lot more for mining in high sec, and even that isn’t so good. I don’t like wasting my time. I am a working gal.

We recommend in the USIA to blitz L4 distros for the storylines (up to 6 per day can be had) if they choose to not run epic arcs.

1 Like

lol

I was actually asking a question, and not insinuating anything.

No, they pay well cuz you have to go through lowsec, nullsec, or wormholes to get there. Afaik there’s a pretty significant group of people living in that region and if there’s people there’s a need for delivery and most people don’t wanna haul their own stuff.

If they add busty milf anime portraits in game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.